Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

There is some funny Republican bashing going on

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 06:27 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
There is some funny Republican bashing going on

The lunacy is quite entertaining.... was checking out some funny bush-bashing bumper stickers. My favorite is "FEMA Clowned, New Orleans Drowned."a a aahhahahahahahah

check it out:
http://www.democraticunderground.com...663725#4664738
Old 09-07-2005, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
DU is a retarded forum. Just proves that Bush-bashing is more of a sport to these people.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:05 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
As I feel I have to point out more and more these days (not saying you are saying this Salty):

The obsurdidty is shared equally on both sides.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88

The obsurdidty is shared equally on both sides.
Oh I agree. Even though I can tolerate an extremely right-wing person longer than a liberal, I still categorize them in the same light.

But we're talking about the DU now.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Kzoodem
I'd rather people order one, or several, than throw the money at corporate America to buy the supplies to make them.
As he types on his $1500 computer with OS or Windows. These guys are so full of **** it's not even funny.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
haha i dont even want to go to that site.. for fear i will launch into another tirade on ignorance, bigotry, idiots, and general ****tardedness...

like it has allready been said in this thread.. each team has its pack of bumbling retards.. just so happens this forum has more right wing retards then left wingers..
Old 09-07-2005, 07:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Woooot for right wing retards!!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 07:44 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by Salty
Oh I agree. Even though I can tolerate an extremely right-wing person longer than a liberal, I still categorize them in the same light.

But we're talking about the DU now.
Agreed. DU is teh gheyzorz.

I'm the opposite though, I can handle a extremely liberal person for much longer than a right-winger.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:20 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
People bashing Bush???....................I don't believe you. Who would ever do that?
Old 09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
Agreed. DU is teh gheyzorz.

I'm the opposite though, I can handle a extremely liberal person for much longer than a right-winger.
As you should. You tend to lean more to the left and I lean more the the right.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
I think everyone starts out as a "Liberal". Young, hates authority, rebellious, insecure, and in desperate need of guidence. Then as they get older, they develop self confidence. They start families. They realize unity and security are the most important things in life. As well as the fact that their college professors from UCB and other leftist universities were full of crap. This however doesn't happen for everyone. There are those that went through dramatic moments in their youth and were emotionally scarred. They never got over that authority hating rebelious youth stage. Or their parents were extacy and acid taking, pot smoking hippies from the 60's and 70's and they just sort of followed in their footsteps. They just sort of turned into rebels without a cause. I don't dislike those that are on the left, many of my friends are. I just don't talk politics with them.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:44 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop
I think everyone starts out as a "Liberal". Young, hates authority, rebellious, insecure, and in desperate need of guidence. Then as they get older, they develop self confidence. They start families. They realize unity and security are the most important things in life. As well as the fact that their college professors from UCB and other leftist universities were full of crap. This however doesn't happen for everyone. There are those that went through dramatic moments in their youth and were emotionally scarred. They never got over that authority hating rebelious youth stage. Or their parents were extacy and acid taking, pot smoking hippies from the 60's and 70's and they just sort of followed in their footsteps. They just sort of turned into rebels without a cause. I don't dislike those that are on the left, many of my friends are. I just don't talk politics with them.
Smart man, I wish I could do this with my friends, the few that are on the left. They're just too stuck in their ways so it makes for intersting convo's
Old 09-09-2005, 01:21 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Talking

Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop

...or you could say that only those who had a traumatic experience where they came to distrust their peers in childhood became conservatives...you're basically rehashing the old 'liberalism is a mental disorder' thing...what's funny, though, is that the majority of MDs and PhDs are liberal...so is being academically successful also a mental dissorder/result of emotional scaring?
I think saying anyone's political leaning is a symptom of them being flawed as a human (developmentally or otherwise) is plain unsmart. Actually...saying something like that is more of a sign of some type of emotional scaring or confidence problem, isn't it??
Old 09-09-2005, 04:48 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
I go to Umass Amherst so there are ALOT of extreme left wing types just like at any large college. But I have found that with an extreme right wing person you can hold an intelligent conversation, and I consider myself to be a democrat, but with extremely liberal people it is so hard to talk politics. Extreme liberals really irk me with all of there contradicting thoughts Now I am not saying that this is all of them, but most of them will just not listen to reason. On the other hand, the one type of of republican I can least stand is the Christian fanatic type. I see there being no place for religion in a government.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:41 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by spedmunki
I see there being no place for religion in a government.
That's why we TRY to have a seperation of Church & State.

Quick Reply: There is some funny Republican bashing going on