Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Speachless

Old 10-24-2005, 06:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Angry Speachless

http://abcnews.go.com/US/IraqCoverag...ory?id=1242048
You cherish the death of those who preserve your right spew utter nonsense.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
http://abcnews.go.com/US/IraqCoverag...ory?id=1242048
You cherish the death of those who preserve your right spew utter nonsense.
I really don't think that they cherish the death of soldiers. Even though I think she is a total douch and a complete pawn her ultimate goal is to bring the troops home. She is just using the 2000 death mark to launch into some new news getting scenario......
Old 10-24-2005, 08:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
"To me, every single member since Number One has been tragic and needless and unnecessary," she said. "My son was somewhere around 615, and I've been working so hard for peace since my son was killed and now almost 1,400 more soldiers have been killed since Casey died."
and i dont think she has said anything that has been more true then this..

'HUMAN COST OF A LIE'
Old 10-25-2005, 04:06 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
and i dont think she has said anything that has been more true then this..

'HUMAN COST OF A LIE'
To be fair, it wasn't just one lie. It was an organized set of disinformation, and the cost has been incalculable.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:42 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
I have to admit, Sheehan really bothers me. It is not because she is standing up for the war. Sh!te, this war is completely bogous and was an act of aggression that might change international politics irreperably.

I dislike the woman because she, like the people she is protesting against, has a "me-centric / American-centric" way of looking at the big picture. It sucks that soldiers are losing their lives, but each one of their lives is no more important than the lives of innocent civilians in other countries. Yet somehow the death count of foreginers in a time of war is not splashed around in the same manner.

In the end, I dislike Sheehan because she plays us ALL for dupes by broadcasting a message that is supposed to tug on our emotions in the same EXACT way that Fox news does.

That is my .02 and Im out
Old 10-25-2005, 09:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Sheehan knew the name of the game, so did her son who payed with his life, if you sign up for the armed forces you are signing your life away....in a sense....you no longer have a choice of where you go, to fight or not fight, to defend or not defend, you are under orders and you will follow those orders or suffer the consequences.

Her son was a soldier, a soldier for a piece of sh*t president who sent our troops to Iraq based on an organization of lies and deceit, why o why do we send our troops around the world to police other civilizations=its big business, and big business runs this country.

Bottom line, if you are a soldier, you might get killed over some bullsh*t!!! <--------not for some noble cause.......
Old 10-25-2005, 11:34 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Sheehan annoys the crap out of me...especially because if her son was alive she'd be one of the people b****ing and moaning about anti-war protests.

Search this Thread