Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

So how does everyone feel...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
So how does everyone feel...

Towards the possibility terrorism and the Muslim faith as a whole seeing how terrorists were found in our backyard?
Old 06-09-2005, 01:15 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Terrorists are baad, umkay.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
I think they view the p.c. attitude as weak... sometimes is is. Close the borders and reinstate strategic criminal profiling, we know who we're looking for and it's not an irish nun or a bhuddist monk.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:46 PM

Wink

I don't know man, Irish nuns have a lot of angst.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:08 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Close the borders and reinstate strategic criminal profiling, we know who we're looking for and it's not an irish nun or a bhuddist monk.
I agree with very few exceptions. That exception being the white guy that was recently arrested by the FBI for allegedly making a bomb for al-Qadea. Can’t win them all. You don't pull over the white family of four when you're looking for members an Asian street gang. You don't even consider pulling over a middle-age or elderly Oriental drivers because they don't match the description.

This is why I laugh at half the threads I see that refer to police profiling. They complain that they got pulled over for an after market part when that aftermarket part is illegal. It's your own damn fault you gave the officer a reason to pull in the first place. Half the time the police pull you over so they can check for warrants or anything out of the ordinary. I mean why not? Half of us are still young and still do stupid things that can get us thrown in jail. If they can kill two birds with one stone then it works!

And guess what! If you're a young Asain kid driving a Honda with a young honey in the pasenger side, hat tipped to the side and coffee can exhaust you might as well paint "pull my stupid *** over" on your trunk.

Has anyone else seen the pictures of these two suspected terrorists from Lodi? They fit the exact description that's in your mind. You know the one I’m talking about. I don't even have mention the stereotypical description to you...

Yes, they are of Arab decent and have a beard that's never seen a comb. You happy?!
Old 06-09-2005, 03:12 PM

Wink

Originally Posted by Salty
Yes, they are of Arab decent and have a beard that's never seen a comb. You happy?!

To be PC about it we could just say they have the 'late Cat Steven's' look
Old 06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by MVWRX
To be PC about it we could just say they have the 'late Cat Steven's' look
:rotfl:
Old 06-09-2005, 05:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Terrorists can be white too.

Has anyone ever heard of the E.L.F.? www.earthliberationfront.com

My roommate is good friends with "eco"- terrorists, some of whom are currently in prison for firebombing construction sites in Auburn, CA. ( they are not my friends )

These people are all about anti-establishment and view our way of life as a threat.

So how do I feel?

I feel that everywhere I go there are people who hate me, even my own home.
But atleast terrorists are always on time with rent!
Old 06-09-2005, 07:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by JohnQGearhead
Terrorists can be white too.

Has anyone ever heard of the E.L.F.? www.earthliberationfront.com

My roommate is good friends with "eco"- terrorists, some of whom are currently in prison for firebombing construction sites in Auburn, CA. ( they are not my friends )

These people are all about anti-establishment and view our way of life as a threat.

So how do I feel?

I feel that everywhere I go there are people who hate me, even my own home.
But atleast terrorists are always on time with rent!
I am very familiar with ELF. What exactly is your point here? Many of those eco-terrorists have no affiliations with ELF whatsoever. They pose by destroying a few trees like ***** anarchists.

Those true ELF members that declare "eco-Jihad" on a group of SUVs is nowhere near similar to having two men in Lodi who have been trained (admitted and failed a polygraph test) in al Qaida terror camps. These people have vowed real Jihad - the killing of Americans.

One gets you 3-5 years in the big house. The other gets you numerous life sentences, the death penalty and a 'dead or alive' bounty of millions of dollars. So how do you feel about that major difference?
Old 06-10-2005, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
True, bad generalization on my part I forgot about cat, timothy mcveigh and the eco-idiots.