Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Should Kerry just give up now, or defer his humilitation?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Should Kerry just give up now, or defer his humilitation?

So honestly, this guy was set up to fail.

Additionally, this swiftboat stuff has exposed him as the opportunist of the century who had a clear JFK complex. He keeps bringing up the guy who gave the veterans 200k while moveon.org and other democratic propaganda fronts were given millions by democratic donors. Add class warfare, socialized medicine, and wavering war stance... Kerry is doomed.

Kerry wants Bush to condemn the swiftvet ads... I think Bush should condemn his opponent's campaign altogether.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:01 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Thumbs down Give up helladumb.

Are you overlooking all the amazingly silly things that bush has done on purpose?
Old 08-19-2004, 10:03 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS(Ti)
Seriously flawed argument HellaDumb.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:04 AM

Yeah, its like saying that Kerry is doomed because of his haircut.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
where is that picture i made again?

Old 08-19-2004, 10:33 AM

Ad Tardinem!!!
Old 08-19-2004, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by constellation
Are you overlooking all the amazingly silly things that bush has done on purpose?
I admit Bush comes accross poorly in expressing himself, but the "average folk" like that about him. I'm also of the camp that believes that "actions speak louder than words." Bush's actions have been consistent, and more often than not I agree with those actions. Have you looked at Kerry's inconsistent statements and voting record? It's shameful.

That said, Kerry still doesn't stand a chance. Seriously, you have a bad speaker on one side, and a liar on the other. There is NO WAY KERRY CAN WIN.

Oh, and for all of those who don't want to touch on Kerry's many weaknesses, I don't blame you. Probably feels like someone's cracking Fat Mom jokes when your Mom is indeed fat.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 08-19-2004 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:59 AM

Have you looked at Kerry's inconsistent statements and voting record?
So on one end you are saying that Bush's statements are a non-factor, and that his actions are what matters - but on the other end you are condemning Kerry for his STATEMENTS and he hasn't had a chance FOR ACTION YET. THATS WHY HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

hella i question your perception of reality, and how willingfully you buy into propaganda that re enforces your own world view.

IE

pull your head out of your ***

may i suggest you pick up this book and read it

All the presidents spin

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

ESP before you start hurling the word liar around.....

do some research, this is poltics not a ****ing cub scout intiation ceremony.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:03 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Kerry has some weaknesses, to be sure. However, under the Bush administration leadership:
- taxes were cut while war was waged, leading to huge deficits and a weakening dollar.
- We attacked a nation pre-emptively under false pretenses, which has diminished our international credibility, decreased our troops in Afghanistan, and allowed terrorist cells to thrive in Iraq.

Based on these two facts, I am willing to try anybody else. I find it interesting that people are bashing Kerry for serving in Vietnam while at the same time Bush was busy snorting coke and getting drunk stateside. I am hopeful that the majority of American voters are not hella dumb.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by constellation
So on one end you are saying that Bush's statements are a non-factor, and that his actions are what matters - but on the other end you are condemning Kerry for his STATEMENTS and he hasn't had a chance FOR ACTION YET. THATS WHY HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
Bush does not express himself that clearly, but he is consistent in that, AND in his consistent actions.

Kerry's statements and actions go back, forth, back, forth, back, forth.... almost like he has some mental disorder.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
hella i question your perception of reality, and how willingfully you buy into propaganda that re enforces your own world view.
IE

pull your head out of your ***

may i suggest you pick up this book and read it
do some research, this is poltics not a ****ing cub scout intiation ceremony.
Hahahah I LOVE HOW YOU CRITISIZE the truth as PROPAGANDA, and then direct me to Leftist PROPAGANDA as RESEARCH MATERIALS!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH you are too much.

Peace-out!
Old 08-19-2004, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Hahahah I LOVE HOW YOU CRITISIZE the truth as PROPAGANDA, and then direct me to Leftist PROPAGANDA as RESEARCH MATERIALS!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH you are too much.

Peace-out!

so have you read the book?

Right nice how you simply pass something off as "leftist rpopaganda" with out any sort of look into its contents. Simply because it shows your canidate in a light you dont want to see him in.

I am reading hte book and i can tell you this it is and does do a good job of staying non bias.

www.spinsanity.com

go to their site and read their articles, about as non bias a site as i have ever found, they attack both canidates and expose the mis truths on both sides.

Soo stfu and read before you open your ignorance spewing trash hole.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:43 AM

Helladumb, Your arguments are feeble at best. Don't try and use logic to express your opinions, because not only do misuse it, but its not on your side to begin with. Instead of making an *** out of yourself trying to justify your retarded opinions, just say "I HATE KERRY, YEEEEHAAAA!". It would get your point across alot quicker, without all that extra baggage you misinterpret as intelligence.

Bush does not express himself that clearly, but he is consistent in that, AND in his consistent actions
He is consistent in that, and in his consistent actions.....what? That makes absolutley no sense. YOU don't express yourself clearly either. Does bush speak to you "common folk" in some sort of pidgeon english that I don't understand?

Sorry to fall back on personal attacks, but really at this point there isnt many other options.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:44 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Bush does not express himself that clearly, but he is consistent in that, AND in his consistent actions.

Wow... that quote is going on my fridge fo shizzle!!

Quick Reply: Should Kerry just give up now, or defer his humilitation?