Notices
Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Schiff Speaking the Truth

Old 08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
Schiff Speaking the Truth



Yes it's fox news, but Schiff knows what he's talkin his economics.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 08:52 PM
  #2  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda


I don't understand how people are viewing their numbers. They are not subtracting inflation while they process this stuff...

If say a good well sound economy was spending $100.00 per hour. And it's looking like $150.00 per hour then all of a sudden our economy is sound? You forgot to add that the government is spending our money for us, and that they are printing money and spending it. That is a fake presumption of how our economy is doing.

I can't wait til China pulls out from buying our bonds.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 09:07 PM
  #3  
Registered User
 
Superglue WRX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I was up above it, now I'm down in it
Posts: 5,686
Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
I don't understand how people are viewing their numbers. They are not subtracting inflation while they process this stuff...

If say a good well sound economy was spending $100.00 per hour. And it's looking like $150.00 per hour then all of a sudden our economy is sound? You forgot to add that the government is spending our money for us, and that they are printing money and spending it. That is a fake presumption of how our economy is doing.

I can't wait til China pulls out from buying our bonds.
Cable news is not an economics class, which begs the question, what kind of education in economics do you actually have?
Superglue WRX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 09:13 PM
  #4  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
A lot of you retards, like Superglue over here thing you need an economic class to know how to call like it like it is. Everyone here downplaying me probably has no basis as an economic major either.

If it quacks and waddles it's probably a duck. And I say it's a duck.

So you have to question me if I got a major in zoology?

In any case, point being, anyone can listen to the different interpretations or run their own numbers, but it's really simple to see underlying meaning of expansion of government as well as mainstream economics vs the other people.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 PM
  #5  
Registered User
 
Superglue WRX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I was up above it, now I'm down in it
Posts: 5,686
Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
A lot of you retards, like Superglue over here thing you need an economic class to know how to call like it like it is. Everyone here downplaying me probably has no basis as an economic major either.

If it quacks and waddles it's probably a duck. And I say it's a duck.

So you have to question me if I got a major in zoology?

In any case, point being, anyone can listen to the different interpretations or run their own numbers, but it's really simple to see underlying meaning of expansion of government as well as mainstream economics vs the other people.
"To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge." -Socrates


I've been called out on here a few times because I didn't realize how deep the puddle that I stepped into was. I'm just putting that out there.

Oh, and I'm gonna ignore the "retard" comment because I know you're just saying that because you have very thin skin and can't stand being called on your bull****.
Superglue WRX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 10:25 PM
  #6  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
I guess you don't understand. You let the experts in their field determine what they think of the situation, as they are experts. No one is always perfectly correct, but some are more correct than others. You watch multiple people and their reasoning behind why they believe economics are up, down, sideways. Then after watching a whole bunch of interpretations of the same thing, you come up with your own judgement.

Yes you are a retard, I watch a lot of what is said about economics from the Fed Reserve, Whitehouse, and the economists that have the skills to interpret the numbers. If you can't come up with your own conclusion and you have to be a major at everything to comment or exam interpretations yourself then that's why you are a retard.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:13 PM
  #7  
Registered User
 
Superglue WRX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I was up above it, now I'm down in it
Posts: 5,686
Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
What are your conclusions beside your standard regurgitated talking points?

IBmyconclusionyoarretarded
Superglue WRX is offline  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 PM
  #8  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: No Way
Posts: 6,826
Car Info: Nadda
I do repeat the same things over and over. All of this crap the government is shoving in our face, and spending instead of saving and producing. It all leads to one thing that I'm trying to show different points about so people can wake the **** up to reality instead of sit there like sheep.

What does it take for you to say that the government isn't just politics, it's a crime against our country? Does he need the Red **** flag? Does he need to finish creating his national service? Does he have to take over healthcare, banking industry? What else? Oh wait he has a good "snitch on your own neighbor" law going on about healthcare right now too?

When will it be so radical against the constitution that it is Un-American to you?

Last edited by iLoqin; 08-12-2009 at 11:21 PM.
iLoqin is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
  #9  
iClub Silver Vendor
iTrader: (25)
 
FW Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Participating in some Anarchy!
Posts: 15,494
Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
My take on the economy?

Business is up...way up...and every month is a "record" month for dbtuned.
I will most likely hire someone after I move locations.
FW Motorsports is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
  #10  
Registered User
 
saqwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,808
Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
Yes you are a retard, I watch a lot of what is said about economics from the Fed Reserve, Whitehouse, and the economists that have the skills to interpret the numbers. If you can't come up with your own conclusion and you have to be a major at everything to comment or exam interpretations yourself then that's why you are a retard.
Based on that logic, how are you any less of a retard than him? You get your economic opinions from other people -- so-called "experts" -- that say things that appeal to you.

You said over in the BAIC forum that you treat people with respect, but I don't see you actually doing that when you call people "retards" (Superglue) or make huge assumptions and ad hominem attacks (me) when they critique or question you. Is everything you type complete bull****, or just some of it?
saqwarrior is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 08:52 AM
  #11  
BanHammer™
iTrader: (8)
 
Max Xevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Wagonmafia Propaganda Lieutenant
Posts: 47,561
Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My take on the economy?

Business is up...way up...and every month is a "record" month for dbtuned.
I will most likely hire someone after I move locations.
to be fair Paul, we are on the west coast, I think its a bit different for us. We are very busy at our work and it just looks to get even more so.

I think the biggest issues are in the midwest and east coast, we are rather sheltered from there.
Max Xevious is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 AM
  #12  
Registered User
 
Superglue WRX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I was up above it, now I'm down in it
Posts: 5,686
Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
My take on the economy?

Business is up...way up...and every month is a "record" month for dbtuned.
I will most likely hire someone after I move locations.
Seriously? That's awesome news.

Congrats!
Superglue WRX is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 09:38 AM
  #13  
Yin
Registered User
iTrader: (40)
 
Yin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: santa monica, ca
Posts: 4,025
Car Info: 06 LGT wag
Originally Posted by iLoqin View Post
If you can't come up with your own conclusion and you have to be a major at everything to comment or exam interpretations yourself then that's why you are a retard.
i dont even know where to start . i think the post speaks for itself
Yin is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 AM
  #14  
Registered User
 
saqwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 1,808
Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Yin View Post
i dont even know where to start . i think the post speaks for itself
The fact that my post was ignored also says a lot.
saqwarrior is offline  
Old 08-13-2009, 12:06 PM
  #15  
iClub Silver Vendor
iTrader: (25)
 
FW Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Participating in some Anarchy!
Posts: 15,494
Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by saqwarrior View Post
The fact that my post was ignored also says a lot.
Did you say something?
FW Motorsports is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Schiff Speaking the Truth


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands