Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 12:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Question

I know this is not an original thought but this story made me think about the terrorists' resources.

U.S. troops seized the Jordanian militant's driver, an aide and his laptop computer -- which included personal photos saved under "My Pictures" -- at a roadblock near Ramadi nearly three months ago and believed they were closing in on Zarqawi.
Isn't it ironic that the tools they use were made by westerners or from westernized civilization? Not just the laptop computer or the Windows software on the computer, but the car they are driving. I'm sure their western-developed resources don't stop there seeing how most are aren't even a blip on U.S. radar.

They'd have you believe that these resources were made by westerners under Allah's will. As if we actually staged our own demise from technology so these camel ****ers could exploit it with their ridiculous crusades.

But given their extreme beliefs, isn't it more acceptable for them to believe that the hand of Allah himself should provide them a magic carpet along with some type of Harry Potter invisibility cloak? I mean wtf?

Last edited by Salty; 06-03-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

I mean honestly... can you image how awesome and meaningful life would be if you could conjure ideas to make anything and everything justifiable? Ignorance is bliss.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:47 PM
VIP Member

And some of you make think all religion is the same but it isn't. The difference is that these people are taking the peaceful foundation of Islam (the religion it happens to be in this case) and are twisting it to justify anything they deem fit. Must be nice.

It's no different than convincing yourself that robbing 10 convenience stores is justifiable when there's no physical, written of moral foundation for the actions. Now try to convince a jury the same thing.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:29 AM
VIP Member

Another question even though nobody has cared to answer

Let's say Jesus Christ returned on a cloud and cured HIV and Cancer in one snap of his finger. Do you think Islamic extremists would do everything in their power to kill Christ?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:39 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Salty
Let's say Jesus Christ returned on a cloud and cured HIV and Cancer in one snap of his finger. Do you think Islamic extremists would do everything in their power to kill Christ?
If past performance is used as an indicator of future returns, then yes, Islamofascists would slit His throat while extolling the virtues of Allah.

But to expand on your earlier posts, I see no problem with the bad guys using their enemy's tools/weapons against said enemy.
You & I would do anything, use any weapon/tool at our disposal to defeat the enemy, including the Koran.