Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Pete Coors Campiagn Commercial

Old 10-16-2004, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
Pete Coors Campiagn Commercial

To all of you who are following the Colorado Senate race--

Did anyone see Pete Coors' latest commercial with his daughter? I was watching, sort of awestruck, because at the end, it showed Carrie Coors, Pete's daughter, with a bunch of little first grade students as she so joyusly proclaimed, "I am a teacher at a school." I was thinking, WTF!!?? She teaches High School Freshman at a local Private school. What the hell? Can they do that? Please, voice your opinions.
Old 10-16-2004, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
That Coors guy is the classic politician (even though this is his first time running.) He also supports lowering the drinking age which seems like a bit of a conflict of interest and does not support any gay rights even though his company honors civil unions in its benefits. Talk about a flip-flopper. The school children trick is the dirtyest by far though.

-Chris
Old 10-20-2004, 07:50 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Personally I think both canidates in this race have been running very bad campaign ads, and I'm sick of both of their ads. HOWEVER, I do feel very strongly in this race (presidential race not so much, as I do not really like either one of them) that Ken Salazar is the right man for the job. I have had the privlage to meet him in person and have lunch with him and he really is a quite inteligent man. I also like the fact that he does not blindly follow wherever the president/presidential canidates go (i.e, he supports the war in Iraq amoung other issues) and is a very moderate democrat.
Ken Salazar for US Senate
-Jeff