Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

North Korea's Going Crazy

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by iLoqin

Brilliant stuff.
too much common sense there... it'll never fly.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:22 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by RussB
too much common sense there... it'll never fly.
Seriously, if you follow the constitution you're just ludicrous.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 sti WRBluuu
rule number one about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

rule number two about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

specially on the internets.
rofl, its a clearance not fight club... I guess everyone with a clearance better take down their resume then...
Old 05-31-2009, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by saqwarrior
I think you're taking Paul's comment too seriously. I doubt he actually meant to insult you.
**** that, I won't be called a REMF when I'm not one, and second I'm guessing I know more about this subject than anyone on this forum and was just trying to ****ing spread some knowledge.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:36 PM

Car Info: chyea buddy
My friends that are Marines are the first to admit that most of the guys in the Corps aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch.
Very true. Some of us are beyond stupid, I know a few that cant spell "Marine" correctly but thats why they issue us rifles and not pens. Intelligence in the 03 field only gets you stuck in the company office fixing gunny's computer because he likes the PronZ.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by warchildSTI
rofl, its a clearance not fight club... I guess everyone with a clearance better take down their resume then...
you're not supposed to list a clearance on your resume... you're supposed to say "able to obtain xxx level clearance".

<- former defense contractor, "able to obtain" TS and SCI.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:47 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Learned this one from my Marine buddy...

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential
My *** Rides In Navy Equipment
Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
You might know a lot about subarus, but you don't know f*ck about North Korea. You don't speak Korean, you're not NSA sponsored and never held a clearance. You didn't spend 2 years in school studying North Korea, and have been stationed in Korea.

on a side note, did you enjoy DLI? all but one of my friends hated it. they were there for Arabic and Thai though.

rule number one about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

rule number two about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

specially on the internets.
but look hot big his epenis is?

**** that, I won't be called a REMF when I'm not one, and second I'm guessing I know more about this subject than anyone on this forum and was just trying to ****ing spread some knowledge.
if you really did spend 2 years learning korean, are NSA sponsored, and are ultra-knowledgeable about korea then there is no ****ing way you are anywhere near a place where you might catch a bullet.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:19 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Forgot the smiley face thingy....
I was confusinging you with Ryan F when I made the REMF comment.

And, yes, you do know a ton more than anyone here & I do enjoy our conversations about said subject.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:43 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
i had the FBI come to my house and i had to list my friends and they went to visit them for moma's clearance one time
Old 06-01-2009, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x

on a side note, did you enjoy DLI? all but one of my friends hated it. they were there for Arabic and Thai though.

but look hot big his epenis is?

if you really did spend 2 years learning korean, are NSA sponsored, and are ultra-knowledgeable about korea then there is no ****ing way you are anywhere near a place where you might catch a bullet.
You might think so but I worked at the DMZ on a number of occasions, Which I enjoyed. It's a kind of rush but also very sobering when you're looking at people who you know want to kill you a few hundred feet away. And NK SOF who think its fun to come south and eff around. DLI was awesome. I have to have a huge epenis bc my real one is only like 1/2inch, why do u think I drive an STI??
Old 06-01-2009, 04:16 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

You might think so but I worked at the DMZ on a number of occasions, Which I enjoyed. It's a kind of rush but also very sobering when you're looking at people who you know want to kill you a few hundred feet away. And NK SOF who think its fun to come south and eff around. DLI was awesome. I have to have a huge epenis bc my real one is only like 1/2inch, why do u think I drive an STI??
It may be short....but it's 'round as a tuna can!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Forgot the smiley face thingy....
I was confusinging you with Ryan F when I made the REMF comment.

And, yes, you do know a ton more than anyone here & I do enjoy our conversations about said subject.
I didn't mean to unleash the ****in fury on ya paul. My New Yorkness must have come out. Anyway, Yea I know my **** about this stuff. You probably feel the same way when some punkass kid comes into your shop and tells you 'you dont know'. So you can understand. I'm not gonna stop paying you to fix my car so don't worry dude
Old 06-01-2009, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
I didn't mean to unleash the ****in fury on ya paul. My New Yorkness must have come out. Anyway, Yea I know my **** about this stuff. You probably feel the same way when some punkass kid comes into your shop and tells you 'you dont know'. So you can understand. I'm not gonna stop paying you to fix my car so don't worry dude

Old 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Unleash the fury!!!

Originally Posted by saqwarrior

Quick Reply: North Korea's Going Crazy