Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

New HIV strain!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
New HIV strain!

New strain may be a worthwhile argument for gay marriage? Might instill a sense on monogamy in the gay population. Ahhh... who am I kidding? The homosexual population has had more “free love” than the hippies ever hoped for.

Goddamn hippies and gays with their make out parties...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...31_hiv02m.html
Old 02-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
lawlrus
Old 02-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by Salty
Goddamn hippies and gays with their make out parties...
Somehow, I think there is a little more going down than making out...

Old 02-05-2007, 12:00 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
It's just evolution getting rid of diseased behavior. Long-term, it's in the best interest of the human species.

Do the "math" and think of what happens when aids runs its course unchecked.... lots of innocents die but certain behaviors become extinct. It's really amazing evolution, actually.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:33 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Haha...so much flawed logic in one post...amazing. You're obviously assuming that being gay is genetic...if it was, then it would already be almost gone because most gay people don't have children, and when they do I assume they would mate with someone straight in terms of obtaining genetic material (in other words gay men don't have babies with lesbian women).

Further more, since AIDS does not prevent one from reproducing, it can't possibly exert any evolutionary force on humans (since in order to alter evolution you have to change the ability of a being to produce offspring).

Nice try though...you could sell it to an evangelical church full of born-agains in a big tent out in the desert, but not to people who have half a brain.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
VIP Member

If it is not genetic then it's another mental flaw, right? Didn't some doctors show convincing statistics that were based on social development? I posted on it once... The little brother theory and a couple others?

And wouldn't the fact your offspring is likely or certain have HIV be enough?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:00 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
woah did hella just admit to beleiving in evolution? i thought it didnt exist!!! and if evolutions doesn't exist......which many extreme conservatives like hella beleive....doesnt that mean that "god" created the gays?!?!

oh noes!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:09 PM

Car Info: ...

Last edited by lethalpsi; 01-02-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:43 PM

The "iranian aids cure" is killing gays dumba$$! Remember, we're talking the middle-east here....

As far as the science of homosexuality:
Science has already shown that homosexuality is a normally occurring birth defect, and it's been shown that it's often an abnormality that occurs in women who've already birthed a male son. Scientists believe that somehow some mothers' bodies mistakenly may develop some immune response to subsequent male fetus that basically homofies subsequent male children.

I don't know what the precursor is for homosexual females, though... don't recall.

This actually has been well backed up and isn't being debated like global warming science! (though the gay mafia has squelched it)

Last edited by HellaDumb; 02-05-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:35 PM

Show me a reputable journal that has published that. I have access to a ton of medical and biological journals and I cannot find a single article that has any of what you claim in it.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:35 PM

Car Info: ...

Last edited by lethalpsi; 01-02-2010 at 03:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
If it is not genetic then it's another mental flaw, right? Didn't some doctors show convincing statistics that were based on social development? I posted on it once... The little brother theory and a couple others?

And wouldn't the fact your offspring is likely or certain have HIV be enough?

It's a difference, weather or not it's a flaw is pretty much opinion. Some people think being left handed is a flaw too...but it's almost definatly a mix of genetics and social development, just like everything is.
And there are a lot of cases where one or both parents have HIV but children don't...not a ton though, so you're prolly right that it would have some effect on likelyhood of reproduction. Not nearly as much as not wanting to fornicate with someone of the opposite sex would, though, so like I said if being gay hasn't eliminated a hypothetical 'gay' gene out of the gene pool itself, HIV is very unlikely to be able to.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:15 PM
VIP Member

okay
Old 02-05-2007, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Show me a reputable journal that has published that. I have access to a ton of medical and biological journals and I cannot find a single article that has any of what you claim in it.
Point me to a couple you'd accept info from (with search functions) and I'll show you.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I still say that homsexuality is a state of mind, mental illness if you will. Christ, they have a condition for just about everything and a drug to fix it. If child is being a child and day dreams too much, they tag him with ADD or ADHD, drug him into a coma, BAMMMO!! He normal at least in the eyes of a few. WHy hasn't anyone said "Dude your sticking it in the wrong hole!!! Take this pill and you'll be fine. I'm sticking with mental illness.

Quick Reply: New HIV strain!