Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

My name's Olmek and I like to smoke poll!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 01:31 PM
OT Big Kahuna

Location: Harder to grasp than Science & Math to pale swined cavemen who don't practice and live backwards.
Car Info: Salty-Killah
Talking I like to slob on ****!

Name:  donttell.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  8.6 KB

-LMEK

Last edited by Salty; 09-22-2004 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Because Olmek's a nasty troll-pig that has nothing better to do after being banned on NASIOC
Old 08-06-2004, 01:57 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Brilliant!
Old 08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
OT Big Kahuna

Location: Harder to grasp than Science & Math to pale swined cavemen who don't practice and live backwards.
Car Info: Salty-Killah
Illuminating!
Old 08-06-2004, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I have 4 friends that've "died for nothing"... you have no heart at all do you, Olmek?
Old 08-06-2004, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by OLMEK

-LMEK

is that realy needed?
Old 08-06-2004, 04:01 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
I photochop, therefore I am?

-or-

I saw it on the intarweb, it must be Truth!
Old 08-06-2004, 06:24 PM

I wonder if the same guy who did this ad also did those "Holocaust on your plate" ads for PETA. Makes me think we ought to study whether or not hemp clothing affects brain function.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:44 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I would like to kick the photochopper in the teeth.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:59 PM

Yeah, screw all that freedom of speech BS anyway.
Old 08-06-2004, 07:47 PM

Car Info: 00 SVT cobra R
this makes me sick... OLMEK i wish you'd die in a 3rd world country for nothing, while we all watch.

what a dumb****
Old 08-06-2004, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 2008 Red Alert Nissan Titan
the reminder of our citizens killing and dying in iraq because our president said so is indeed unsettling

it must suck to join the military with the desire to defend your country and instead get sent to the desert because we haven't had a war in a few years and the guns were getting rusty
Old 08-06-2004, 11:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by Seranin
the reminder of our citizens killing and dying in iraq because our president said so is indeed unsettling
These "citizens" you're talking about volunteered as soldiers. Furthermore, President Bush didn't send them to war with the snap of his finger... declaring war is an act of congress and senate. A vast majority of Republicans voted in favor as expected and a surprising 58% of democrats voted in favor, including John Kerry. This means that regardless of how you cut the pie, everyone was presented with the same Intel on WMDs and believed a threat existed. This was denounced as of recently by the 9/11 commission report which suggests nobody is to blame for the shortcomings of our intelligence but instead, blames our own imagination or lack thereof.

Bush occupied Iraq with the intent to liberate the Iraqi people, rid Saddam of the throne, stop genocide and find WMDs. It wasn't until later that we realized the evidence on WMDs wasn't as strong as he'd like. Regardless, this doesn't mean that there isn't WMD buried deep in the sand, knowing Saddam’s buried military equipment in this manner before.

We've done so much for Iraq's infrastructure, rid of an evil dictator and prevented oppression yet you believe it's a waste because he didn't tackle the entire agenda?! lame...

Originally Posted by Seranin
it must suck to join the military with the desire to defend your country and instead get sent to the desert because we haven't had a war in a few years and the guns were getting rusty
Right... because this entire war was intended to give our current 01thru04's more decorations for their salad bowl. We couldn't have the dd-214 of a cabinet General without a bronze star at the very least, could we? The horror and sheer disgust of seeing a portrait of a high ranking officer without a GWOTEM -or- GWOTSM 20 years from now makes me sick X 1000

Typical response from an armchair quarter back that's doesn't understand the meaning of selfless service and what it's like to wear a uniform.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:22 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
OLMEK, you have suceeded in posting the 2nd most provocative picture I've seen on this board. I think your picture is funny, but meaningless.

I've attached the most provocative picture I've seen on this board below.

The difference is that the two people holding the banner took the time to construct said banner and attend a public rally and run the risk of personnal confrontation; granted one is rather cowardly wearing a mask, but it still a brave gesture.
They aren't cranking out silly pictures on PCs at home, far from the public.

Yes, protesting is your right, and several of your fellow board mates here have fought for that right.
But remember, protesting without putting your **** on the line is, like your picture, meaningless.

Paul
Attached Thumbnails My name's Olmek and I like to smoke poll!-shoot-officers-small.jpg  
Old 08-07-2004, 04:57 PM

IBOafisattackedbysomeonewhodoesn'treadthewholepost
Old 08-07-2004, 05:08 PM

Car Info: 2000 Impreza Coupe RS-T Tec3/Vishnu turbo Color: B
That picture reminds me of all the fallen world dictators. Will the US ever learn from history?

Do a web search for "who controls the world's oil controls the world"

Quick Reply: My name's Olmek and I like to smoke poll!