Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Muslims wreaking havoc in France:

Old 11-04-2005, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Muslims wreaking havoc in France:

"Funny" how most of the articles on this have little mention of the muslim component of this, and when "lightly mentioned", is usually in the last 1/3 of the article.. I wonder why that is?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9891709/

Just a tidbit:
Arson attacks plague France as unrest spreads
Youth rioting began in Paris suburbs, now poses a broad challenge to state

Updated: 10:59 a.m. ET Nov. 4, 2005
LE BLANC MESNIL, France - Small, mobile groups of youths hit Paris’ riot-shaken suburbs with waves of arson attacks, torching hundreds of cars, as unrest entered its second week Friday and spread to other towns in France.

In the eastern city of Dijon, teens apparently angered by a police crackdown on drug trafficking in their neighborhood set fire to five cars, said Paul Ronciere, the region’s top government official.

Another 11 cars were burned at a housing project in Salon-de-Provence, near the southern city of Marseille, police said.

Hundreds of cars burned overnight in the Paris region, 420 cars were set ablaze, up from previous nights, the Interior Ministry said. It said five police were slightly injured by thrown stones or bottles.

But unlike previous nights, there were few direct clashes with security forces, no live bullets fired at police, and far fewer large groups of rioters, said Jean-Francois Cordet, the top government official for the worst-hit Seine-Saint-Denis suburb northeast of Paris.

Instead, he said, the unrest was led by “very numerous small and highly mobile groups,” with arson attacks that destroyed 187 vehicles and five buildings, including three sprawling warehouses.

A car dealership in Aulnay-sous-Bois is seen on Thursday after it was destroyed overnight by a raging fire.

“The peak is now behind us,” said Gerard Gaudron, mayor of Aulnay-sous-Bois, one of the worst-hit towns.
snip.......................................

Last edited by HellaDumb; 11-04-2005 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
I wonder why this isn't being covered
Old 11-04-2005, 09:43 AM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
quit picking on the religion of peace
Old 11-04-2005, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
The Muslim riots presently raging in France highlight the failures of that country, and the feel-good faith of multiculturalism more broadly, to integrate a restive Islamic population. But it also underscores, yet again, the hypocrisy of French elites. Consider the following clippings unearthed by the New York Sun:
http://www.nysun.com/article/22526

"Back in the 1990s, the French sneered at America for the Los Angeles riots. As the Chicago Sun-Times reported in 1992: "the consensus of French pundits is that something on the scale of the Los Angeles riots could not happen here, mainly because France is a more humane, less racist place with a much stronger commitment to social welfare programs." President Mitterrand, the Washington Post reported in 1992, blamed the riots on the "conservative society" that Presidents Reagan and Bush had created and said France is different because it "is the country where the level of social protection is the highest in the world."

One can think of a more current example. In the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, the French press did its smug best to gloat in America’s misery, self-righteously lecturing its readers about the supposed rifts in America’s cultural fabric that the hurricane had exposed. “Bush is completely out of his depth in this disaster,” the French newspaper Liberation editorialized: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4216142.stm

“Katrina has revealed America’s weaknesses: its racial divisions, the poverty of those left behind by its society, and especially its president’s lack of leadership.” And so it went.

Dissenting slightly from the consensus French view was the daily Le Figaro. In September, the paper wrote: http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/09/21/news/france.php

"It is true that the devastations of Katrina have cruelly shed light on the wounds of America, ghettoization, poverty, criminality, racial and territorial tensions In France, those in disagreement ran to pelt the ‘American model’ and the neoconservative president.” To which, the paper presciently asked: "But have they only looked at the state of their own country?"

Tragically, they have now been afforded that opportunity.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/1....6qtnxl03.html

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051105/D8DMD4DG0.html
Old 11-05-2005, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
What I find funny is that because France doesn't like to recognize individual ethnic and religious groups, a lot of French that have been interviewed are clinging to that anyway they can in order to not point the finger at a responsible party.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:05 AM

Apparently, the "youths" are still at it:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/france

Timeline according to BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4413964.stm

Last edited by HellaDumb; 11-07-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I guess they act the same way in non-Arab and Muslim countries as well. Allah forbid I use a word that forum member view as derogatory when this very group beat and killed an elderly man trying to put out a fire last night.

I about laughed my *** off this morning watching CNN when a French official said they're trying to get Muslim leaders to side against the havoc. And although a couple religious leaders have condemned the riots by fatwa, others have not and nobody from that massively ignorant group cares to listen anyway.

Last edited by Salty; 11-07-2005 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
HAHAHA I'd hate to wish wrong-doing on someone but this makes my day. All that elitism France has spouted from existance and look at them now. They have no real military and their police are far from adequately equipped to deal with pissed off extremists. We should go save them just to throw it in their face later.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:30 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Wink

^^That plan didn't work the first two times, I say the Frenchies are on their own.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:25 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
*raises hand squeemishly*

I really do love France, and the french. The eletism there I just find funny. And you have to say, those of you pissed that france is anti-american, that there is A LOT to make fun of in our country (big SUV's, big people, whiney, stupid president, southern accents, ect.) In reality, we have the same amount of eletism and they just clash. France has its problems, but we sure as hell do too.

And on the subject of the riots, they are incredibly sad and I hope they get cleaned up soon.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
*raises hand squeemishly*
France has its problems, but we sure as hell do too.

And on the subject of the riots, they are incredibly sad and I hope they get cleaned up soon.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9959213/

"NBC: In France, a melting pot melts down
A growing immigrant community has many grievances against the majority"

I hope our politicians and lawmakers are taking note, because this is a sign of things to come in our country. Sorry if I didn't mention the bleeding heart liberals who want to destroy our nation with insane levels of immigration .
Old 11-07-2005, 02:18 PM

The reason for the rioting???

Originally Posted by article
Despite the fact that these youths were born in this country and are French citizens — they vote and pay taxes — they are not considered to be fully French, in the eyes of many other French citizens.
It's not the immigrants fault, it's people in France like YOU who are constantly b***ing about immigration.

To me this rioting shows that elitism among the majority is the problem, not a resistance to integrate by the minority. In France, apparently, there is very overt racism...rioting is a good way to show the elite majority that the minority won't stand to be s*** on.

Last edited by MVWRX; 11-07-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:35 PM

Helladumb, you've been on a tyrade trying to show that the rioting in France is because of 'liberal' immigration law. But really, from everything I've read about it, it is being caused by overt racism and creedism perpetrated by the elitist ruling class in France.

I'd be careful drawing any more comparisons between their situation and ours...because the similarity (if any) is in how people are becoming more tolerant of anti-Islamic sentiments. This WILL lead to riots of this sort in Amercia...unless people like you stop your constant whinning about how an immigrant got what you desearve and how the Muslim religion needs to be queled in order to stop terrorism.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by MVWRX
The reason for the rioting???
It's not the immigrants fault, it's people in France like YOU who are constantly b***ing about immigration.
Absolute bullcrap! Stupid liberals always turn the bad guy into the victim... don't you see you just did that!!! It astounds me how blind you are CHOOSING to be.

Read everything again, and you will find that lack of INTEGRATION is the reason, as I have brought up over and over and over and over. Long before this happened in France, I said it would happen here (not just muslims, btw), and you called me all kinds of names. What is happening in France will happen here, because of excessive and improperly engineered immigration policy.

It is so stinking unbelievable people can see what's going on and blame the French... as if they OWE these immigrants something!!!! In their liberal insanity, they gave wild animals a hand-out, and now they are getting their arms chewed off!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Muslims wreaking havoc in France: