Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Mother of fallen soldier grieving at crawford ranch

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 10:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Mother of fallen soldier grieving at crawford ranch

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/11/mom....ap/index.html

Thoughts please...
Old 08-12-2005, 09:19 AM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
Why has she changed her tune? Why is the rest of her entire family asking her to stop?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:29 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
It seems like she has some ulterior agenda to fullfil. I could be wrong. I'm sorry for her lose though. That must be terrible and should be respected regardless of political opinion.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:29 AM

Her puppetmasters are located here:
http://www.crawfordpeacehouse.org/

a virulently antisemitic group that features a photo on their home page of a map of the mythical country of “Palestine” being replaced by the state of Israel.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:56 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by svxr8dr
Her puppetmasters are located here:
http://www.crawfordpeacehouse.org/

a virulently antisemitic group that features a photo on their home page of a map of the mythical country of “Palestine” being replaced by the state of Israel.

Thanks for the investigation. People like you who actually back up their statements are what the politics forum needs more of.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:41 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
This story makes me sick. I've already written to all the major news stations running it, explaining my anger over it...lol...had to vent somewhere. So I'll just give the short version here:

Cindy Sheehan needs to go home. She is nothing but a political pawn. It's sick how a confused mothers emotions are being used to fuel leftist propaganda. She has already met with the President. Of course nobody mentions that. Also, she was contacted by and is now working with Michael Moore and his associates if I'm not mistaken. Or rather manipulated by them.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:57 AM

As soon as Mrs. Sheehan stated she wanted Israel out of the mythical land of Palestine, Crawford Peace house mysteriously removed the anti-semetic parts of their website. Compare the link above to the google cache.
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...eacehouse.org/

I'm sorry about her loss, but she has already meant with the President once and now she is being played by people with a serious Anti-American, Anti-Semetic agenda.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:55 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Absolutely deplorable.
She should be ashamed to be that soldier's mother.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:08 AM

You know that you an anti-semtic puppet when David Duke supports you:
http://www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=350
Old 08-15-2005, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
It's just a meaningless dog and pony show. Nothing good can come from meeting a woman with this type of agenda that's obviously bitter over the loss of her son. She wants him to admit he's full of ****, resign, and pull out of Iraq. Unreasonable requests aren’t going to get you dick.

Had her son died in a V-22 Osprey during training she wouldn't have a group of camped-out protestors demanding answers from Boeing and Bell. Same thing if her son died because his squad leader wasn't paying attention to the signs of heat stroke over that long march, etc. Training accidents happen like this all the time and most of them are traced back to human error in one shape or form. My point it that her son put himself at serious risk the very second he put on that uniform. It's just that attacking a wartime President is a very easy thing to do.

It's not Bush's fault! If it was truly Bush's fault then I’d like anyone to show me statistics of how many American citizens have been killed by the Iraqi insurgency. Your son made a choice and knew EXACTLY what he was getting into. If service members really didn't know what they were getting into during wartime then there should be zero record of AWOLs and desertions since 2002.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:47 AM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by First Line of Article
"Casey joined the Army in 2000, never imagining he would see combat."
How can someone not expect to see combat?

I feel bad for her, being so close to where I live (Vacaville), losing her son so soon after he go to the Middle East. That's just sad and would tear any mother apart.

My question is: If she's already met the President, recieved an apology from him, why is she still there? There's nothing more that can be done. Is there?

As for the David Duke article. Anyone that signs up for the Military should know that they will probably be stationed somewhere outside the U.S. Of course the US is going to lend troops to other countries. They are our allies. That is our obligation to them. If your friend was in a fight(physical or otherwise) that you knew he could NOT win on his own, would you help him? Damn right you would. That's what friends DO. So to think that while you're in the military you're only going to defend America could be called ignorance, no?
Old 08-15-2005, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Salty
Had her son died in a V-22 Osprey during training she wouldn't have a group of camped-out protestors demanding answers from Boeing and Bell. Same thing if her son died because his squad leader wasn't paying attention to the signs of heat stroke over that long march, etc. ... It's not Bush's fault!
agreed
Old 08-15-2005, 10:50 AM

little research about Casey Sheehan revealed that contrary to being tricked by military recruiters, Casey Sheehan had re-enlisted in the U.S. Army voluntarily when he was 24-years-old, after serving his first hitch successfully. Casey Sheehan was in fact a hero who received a Bronze Star. He was attached as a mechanic to the artillery division of the 1st U.S. Cavalry in Iraq. When a convoy of soldiers from Casey’s unit was attacked in Sadr City by insurgents, Casey volunteered to join a rapid rescue force to get them out. His commanding sergeant told him he did not have to go into combat, because he was a mechanic and not an infantryman. Casey was quoted telling his officer, “I go where my chief goes.” He was tragically killed during the rescue attempt. The source for this story? Cindy Sheehan herself.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by svxr8dr
little research about Casey Sheehan revealed that contrary to being tricked by military recruiters, Casey Sheehan had re-enlisted in the U.S. Army voluntarily when he was 24-years-old, after serving his first hitch successfully. Casey Sheehan was in fact a hero who received a Bronze Star. He was attached as a mechanic to the artillery division of the 1st U.S. Cavalry in Iraq. When a convoy of soldiers from Casey’s unit was attacked in Sadr City by insurgents, Casey volunteered to join a rapid rescue force to get them out. His commanding sergeant told him he did not have to go into combat, because he was a mechanic and not an infantryman. Casey was quoted telling his officer, “I go where my chief goes.” He was tragically killed during the rescue attempt. The source for this story? Cindy Sheehan herself.
Wow, where did u find that? This would be that much better if it had a source...
Old 08-15-2005, 11:05 AM

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache...+Sheehan&hl=en

Quick Reply: Mother of fallen soldier grieving at crawford ranch