Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

McCain will win. Remember, I called it HERE in '04.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Obama will lose. There is no way those in control of this country would let that un-American pretender lead the greatest nation on the planet.

Remember, I called it in '04 RIGHT HERE IN THIS FORUM, when nobody thought GW would win.

Cummon, seriously.

McCain- Freaking HERO, loves his country and has a record of working with democrats (to the point he's an outsider of his own party), with a running mate who is not only HOT, but represents true core American values and has more REAL experience than "activist Hussain."

vs

Barry, who calles Europeans "whitey," hates American values, is stuck in the 60s, coerced lenders as a "community terrorizer" to make subprime loans, thinks George Bush hates black people, most liberal member of the democrat party, never bucks his own party, and chooses a devout liberal as his running mate. Basically a piece of garbage.

Seriously... Are Americans really stupid enough to elect him?
Now I remember why you have that I-club handle
Old 10-24-2008, 02:00 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by irrational x
she wants to burn books and thinks the world is 4000years old....
1) never wanted to burn books

http://fightthepalinsmears.com/smear...red-librarian/

( I know its a republican site, but it cites its sources )

2) what is more important? Knowing when the dinosaurs roamed the earth or how many states we have( it was 10k years ago right)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Old 10-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Obama will lose. There is no way those in control of this country would let that un-American pretender lead the greatest nation on the planet.

Remember, I called it in '04 RIGHT HERE IN THIS FORUM, when nobody thought GW would win.

Cummon, seriously.

McCain- Freaking HERO, loves his country and has a record of working with democrats (to the point he's an outsider of his own party), with a running mate who is not only HOT, but represents true core American values and has more REAL experience than "activist Hussain."

vs

Barry, who calles Europeans "whitey," hates American values, is stuck in the 60s, coerced lenders as a "community terrorizer" to make subprime loans, thinks George Bush hates black people, most liberal member of the democrat party, never bucks his own party, and chooses a devout liberal as his running mate. Basically a piece of garbage.

Seriously... Are Americans really stupid enough to elect him?
Oh, and the reason W won is 00 is cause of the Supreme Court. 5 of 9 people, many who were appointed by Rep. presidents. Just food for thought, cause, you know, Gore had the popular vote in 00.

in W won in 04 cause of 9/11/01... being in 2 wars at the same time, feeding fear into the homes of Americans is pretty much a good ticket for reelection. Sad, but true...

08? I feel Obama will more than likely win, only because the polls are so much in favor. Even in FL and OH the polls show he leads, and early voting in FL shows 2:1 in favor of Obama at the exit polls...
Old 10-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Holy long time.
Barry is going to win... I'm not happy about it but he will.

Unlike any election in the past, race will have a huge say in this election. It's unfortunate but true.
Barry is going to get a huge, majority of the black vote. Most will have no idea who they are voting for other then the fact he is a black man. It's good enough.
The white vote will always be split + or - 6% one way or the other.
So nearly 100% of the black vote will go to Barry, let's say 46% of the white vote. Barry is going to win by a huge margin.
McCain has not even campaigned for the black/minority vote. This is usually a huge battle ground for most elections. He's doing all he can to try to maintain his base. Not only that he's losing ground, VA typically Red is believed to turn blue this election cycle.
As far as I am concerned Barry is our next president. I may be wrong on the 5th. I hope that I am...
That cause McCain isn't an evangelical, Palin practically is. He can't even rally the core reds behind him, how is he going to rally minorities.

W ruined minorities for McCain and Palin has ruined independents for McCain.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/2000-electoral-map.gif
There shouldn't be such a thing as a "core of America" or "core values" of America, it's bull****.

We're ALL Americans, with different opinions. To even say that one group is more righteous than the other is STUPID!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 PM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
There shouldn't be such a thing as a "core of America" or "core values" of America, it's bull****.

We're ALL Americans, with different opinions. To even say that one group is more righteous than the other is STUPID!
core American values = majority of how Americans feel

its not even a red state or blue state thing.

Does that make their values right and everyone elses wrong?

absolutely not.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Old School

core American values = majority of how Americans feel

its not even a red state or blue state thing.

Does that make their values right and everyone elses wrong?

absolutely not.
Then why did you say that mid west bible thumpers are more core than west coasters and why did you post up that political map in particular!?!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:23 PM
BanHammer™

Then why did you say that mid west bible thumpers are more core than west coasters and why did you post up that political map in particular!?!
sigh

read what I wrote and maybe you can figure it out.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
BanHammer™

and I never said "More Core", I said that they are core, which means the majority of Americans are Christians.

this is from 01, but its a pretty good breakdown

http://www.adherents.com/rel_USA.html#religions

the christians relate to Palin.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Old School

sigh

read what I wrote and maybe you can figure it out.
I read what you wrote... you said the majority of americans.

In terms of numbers, the majority of americans tend to live in the most populated areas, which are on both coastlines.

Most of the middle america is large in size but smaller in terms of population.

Geographic domination by state doesnt mean anything, it's all about the popular vote over all.

so again, why even post the map if you didn't intend that the red states being the "core"? Why say that the middle red states are the ones who are "more core" than we are?
Old 10-24-2008, 02:28 PM
BanHammer™

I read what you wrote... you said the majority of americans.

In terms of numbers, the majority of americans tend to live in the most populated areas, which are on both coastlines.

Most of the middle america is large in size but smaller in terms of population.

Geographic domination by state doesnt mean anything, it's all about the popular vote over all.

so again, why even post the map if you didn't intend that the red states being the "core"? Why say that the middle red states are the ones who are "more core" than we are?
lordy dude, not "more core" they are Core.

Christianity is the core religion of the US, Palian is a christian. She relates to the core of the US.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
God help us if the west coast becomes the core. LOL @ west coast core.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by ipozestu
God help us is the west coast becomes the core. LOL @ west coast core.
I think it would be awesome. Just about nothing would be illegal, except for owning guns
Old 10-24-2008, 02:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Opinions would not be legal...
Old 10-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Old School

and I never said "More Core", I said that they are core, which means the majority of Americans are Christians.

this is from 01, but its a pretty good breakdown

http://www.adherents.com/rel_USA.html#religions

the christians relate to Palin.
you would be surprised.

the west coast is not "core America", the mid west with the bible thumpers and what not are more core then we are.
Looks like you said they are more core to me...

Yeah, Christians are the majority in the country, and so are whites (for a little while longer at least)... I don't see your point? Are you saying their values, as Christians, are more right than others?

They aren't anything other than simply a majority, and don't necessarily vote more in line with Palin cause most of them don't necessarily live in the middle of the county, which is where most will vote for Palin. Plenty of Christians who are going to vote for Barak, who is also a christian by the way.. true story

Quick Reply: McCain will win. Remember, I called it HERE in '04.