Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

MCCain is the GOP H4x0rz!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 09:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
They have to distance themselves from the Swiftboat vets because NONE of those guys that are in that ad actually served on Kerry's swiftboat. NONE of them! Not a one! They were all on swiftboats but not on Kerry's but all of a sudden they know what went down on his boat.

A local radio station called leader of the swiftvets.com campaign and asked them some real questions and they really couldn't answer any of them because they weren't on the boat with him!

In one interview about one of Kerry's purple hearts one of the swiftvets is saying that they weren't taking fire when kerry pulled that guy out of the water (which earned him a purple heart) Well come to find out that guy was on a boat that was on the same river and they didn't take fire so kerry's boat couldn't have taken fire. Kerry says they took fire. The guy that he pulled out says they were taking fire but I am supposed to believe this guy who wasn't even there when he says they weren't...OK It's laughable really.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
They have to distance themselves from the Swiftboat vets because NONE of those guys that are in that ad actually served on Kerry's swiftboat. NONE of them! Not a one! They were all on swiftboats but not on Kerry's but all of a sudden they know what went down on his boat.

I really don't think there was any relations between Swiftboat veterans for truth and the Bush Administration to begin with and there's really no hard evidence. I honestly believe that the veterans had bad impressions of Kerry through word of mouth on his actions in Vietnam (called "Joe-rumors" in the military which are extremely common) OR they were offended when he denounced himself (and other veterans) and his actions on numerous public occasions.

Seems rational to me... Kerry belittles his actions as a Swiftboat skipper which makes the rest of the Swiftboat veterans feel betrayed and categorized. This grudge stuck with them all until they finally had the chance to get revenge and belittle him. Doing so would most likely help the veterans for truth cope with their action(s) in Vietnam and make them appear patriotic.

Furthermore, if the GOP was funding this group and word got out about it then every single one of these veterans would be unbecoming. They might as well take their medals earned in Vietnam and wipe their asses because they forgot about their integrity as servicemen... something that's drilled into the psyche from week one at bootcamp. That said, there's too much at risk for these men when they go public and are being privately funded. I'd like to think any sum of money isn't worth risking your legacy as a veteran and the awards of valor earned.

Last edited by Salty; 08-06-2004 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti

A local radio station called leader of the swiftvets.com campaign and asked them some real questions and they really couldn't answer any of them because they weren't on the boat with him!

In one interview about one of Kerry's purple hearts one of the swiftvets is saying that they weren't taking fire when kerry pulled that guy out of the water (which earned him a purple heart) Well come to find out that guy was on a boat that was on the same river and they didn't take fire so kerry's boat couldn't have taken fire. Kerry says they took fire. The guy that he pulled out says they were taking fire but I am supposed to believe this guy who wasn't even there when he says they weren't...OK It's laughable really.

got a link to the interview?? would love to hear that one..
Old 08-06-2004, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
I really don't think there was any relations between Swiftboat veterans for truth and the Bush Administration to begin with and there's really no hard evidence.
I don't believe that the GOP is funding them either. To me it is just common sense says they are going to distance themselves because the men in that ad have no credibility when you dig past the actual commercial and realize what the facts were. Is Kerry's service a little shady? Sure it is but there is no comparison to GWB's military record or should I say missing military record. It all sounds fishy to me. On both sides. I just wish we had a better choice!

Originally Posted by Salty
I'd like to think any sum of money isn't worth risking your legacy as a veteran and the awards of valor earned.
Don't underestimate the power of money because it can make a man do things that normally one would not think possible.

The Bush campaign did the same thing to McCain in the primarys leading up to the 2000 election and questioned his military record so it would not suprise me if they were behind it but I doubt it.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

I don't believe that the GOP is funding them either. To me it is just common sense says they are going to distance themselves because the men in that ad have no credibility when you dig past the actual commercial and realize what the facts were. Is Kerry's service a little shady? Sure it is but there is no comparison to GWB's military record or should I say missing military record. It all sounds fishy to me. On both sides. I just wish we had a better choice!

Don't underestimate the power of money because it can make a man do things that normally one would not think possible.

The Bush campaign did the same thing to McCain in the primarys leading up to the 2000 election and questioned his military record so it would not suprise me if they were behind it but I doubt it.

GOP isnt funding them, but people WITH STRONG GOP TIES ARE!!

IE O'neill who has been on the kerry war path for 20+ years..... Nixon hired him to start on kerry 20+ years ago... HE STILL IS AT IT!!

Oh and a guy by the name of PERRY (owner of perry homes) donated 100k to them as well.

Cant wait for this next quarters forms to come out...
Old 08-06-2004, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

http://forms.irs.gov/politicalOrgsSe...4&formType=E72

even gives the peoples names and addresses, including phone numbers.

http://forms.irs.gov/politicalOrgsSe...6&formType=E71
Old 08-06-2004, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
got a link to the interview?? would love to hear that one..
I emailed the radio station and asked them if they could send me a link to the audio or the transcript. I will let you guys know if I find anything out.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:56 AM
VIP Member

awesome, if they dont post it ask for an electronic copy and i will host it

I want to hear that interview, would be awesome if the radio station would make it freely avalible. (GOOD PR AS WELL)

what radio station? so i can contact them as well..
Old 08-06-2004, 10:57 AM
VIP Member

101.1 WRIF in Detroit

www.wrif.com

Drew & Mike in the morning....They are very pro-bush too but they found the swiftvets.com thing unsettling....

Last edited by SilverScoober02; 08-06-2004 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:58 AM
VIP Member

what show was it on?
Old 08-06-2004, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Think of it as thought laundering

Still no relation to the GOP so your point is invalid. Even if you claim others have strong ties with Bush, what they decide to do with their money (via donation) is entirely up to them.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
i like john mccain

heard him speak in person back in may when i went to a friends graduation at my old school. he did a great job. really good guy. he would make a much better president
Old 08-06-2004, 09:41 PM
VIP Member

101.1 WRIF in Detroit

www.wrif.com

Drew & Mike in the morning....They are very pro-bush too but they found the swiftvets.com thing unsettling....

any word yet??
Old 08-06-2004, 10:26 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
IE O'neill who has been on the kerry war path for 20+ years..... Nixon hired him to start on kerry 20+ years ago... HE STILL IS AT IT!!
Oh and a guy by the name of PERRY (owner of perry homes) donated 100k to them as well.
Cant wait for this next quarters forms to come out...
Who cares? Do you think Moveon.org is funded by Republicans? Get real.

All of these veterans have sworn affidavits and are happen to be funded by people who want to get out their message. Would any liberal fund them? Yeah right. Do you think moveon will air the message for them?

I think everyone should see this commercial and judge Kerry for themself.
Even if 1 of the 25+ affidavits passes your scrutiny it mean Kerry has some serious character flaws.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:54 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Who cares? Do you think Moveon.org is funded by Republicans? Get real.

All of these veterans have sworn affidavits and are happen to be funded by people who want to get out their message. Would any liberal fund them? Yeah right. Do you think moveon will air the message for them?

I think everyone should see this commercial and judge Kerry for themself.
Even if 1 of the 25+ affidavits passes your scrutiny it mean Kerry has some serious character flaws.

What message?

You are mistaken you mean their lies.... like i said please do prove to me that these men are what they say they are. Show me how they SERVED WITH KERRY.....

GIve me dates and battalion numbers. I think you will be a bit surprised at what you dig up.

Quick Reply: MCCain is the GOP H4x0rz!