Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Loose Change

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 10:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Exclamation Loose Change

I don't think I have ever posted in the politics forum here, so I don't know if you guys have seen this already, but I insist that you please watch it and visit the website.

I know some people won't take the time to watch this because it is an hour and a half long, but I urge you to watch the first 20 minutes and then make the decision as to whether or not you watch any of it at all.

The following link will take you to a video called Loose Change that is currently the 2nd edition of a documentary on 9/11. The third and final edition is scheduled to be released in American theatres in the Spring of 2007. The documentary investigates 911 and argues that the government was involved. Here are some examples of strange facts, not necessarily key points, that are argued and discussed in the documentary:
- Many politicians cancelled their flights on 9/11. Rice warned SF mayor not to fly.
- The hole in the Pentagon that was caused by a missle, not a plane...
- Why aren't any videos released showing the plane hitting the pentagon?
- The first, second, and third buildings ever to fall due to fire where the two towers and World Trade Center 7.
- The melting temperature of steel is greater than the burning temperature of jet fuel. plus most of it explodes outside the building.
- The number of put options on the airlines stock leading up to 911 that were extremely abnormal. (Basically ppl put money on the fact that the company was going experience a drop if stock)
- Cell phone service better while flying? How did those on flight 93 call their families and say the famous "Let's Roll" line while 30,000 feet in the air. Haha- need I saw more?
Anyways, there are a lot more and better ideas explored in the documentary so check it out.

Loose Change Edition 2 Video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...oose+change+911

Loose Change Official Site:
http://loosechange911.com/index.htm

*All you South Park fans, Kyle isn't responsible for 911...the government is
Old 11-04-2006, 04:38 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
I thought this kind of **** had been put to rest long ago?

A plane hit the pentagon, and planes caused the world trade center towers to fall. It is that simple. The government is not "lying to us" about what happened. Terrorists hijacked the planes, and it is as simple as that.
Old 11-04-2006, 04:49 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by wrxtunerd
- Many politicians cancelled their flights on 9/11. Rice warned SF mayor not to fly.
- The hole in the Pentagon that was caused by a missle, not a plane...
- Why aren't any videos released showing the plane hitting the pentagon?
- The first, second, and third buildings ever to fall due to fire where the two towers and World Trade Center 7.
- The melting temperature of steel is greater than the burning temperature of jet fuel. plus most of it explodes outside the building.
- The number of put options on the airlines stock leading up to 911 that were extremely abnormal. (Basically ppl put money on the fact that the company was going experience a drop if stock)
- Cell phone service better while flying? How did those on flight 93 call their families and say the famous "Let's Roll" line while 30,000 feet in the air. Haha- need I saw more?
Anyways, there are a lot more and better ideas explored in the documentary so check it out.
Alright, here we go:
1. Find me a direct source? Beyond this documentary. Like an audio tape, a transcript, hell even an email.
2. Watch the video that has been posted in this forum before. It clearly shows that a plane, NOT A MISSLE, hit the pentagon.
3. There are you dumbass
4/5: Here is one of many scientific publications that explains why the towers actually fell. It adknowledges the facts you mention, and explain why they are irrelevent:
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
6. I'm not quite sure where they were going with this one.
7. Cell phone towers do not simply shoot off from side to side, but they shoot into the air as well. If you were (and I suggest you don't) to turn on your cell phone over where Flight 93 was flying, you would have cell phone service up there.

I'm sorry, but I am sick of these bogus conspiracy theories about 9/11. STFU and accept it happened.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
You already got put down in another thread, so why try again?
Old 11-04-2006, 11:06 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
this is the 3rd f*cking loose change thread by you...please stop
Old 11-05-2006, 12:57 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ftnssn
You already got put down in another thread, so why try again?
why not? i posted in different spots to get different people to respond. If you dont like the thread title, dont open it. If you do open it and dont like it, then close it. If you want to say something valuable, then do it.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:07 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Magish
Alright, here we go:
1. Find me a direct source? Beyond this documentary. Like an audio tape, a transcript, hell even an email.
2. Watch the video that has been posted in this forum before. It clearly shows that a plane, NOT A MISSLE, hit the pentagon.
3. There are you dumbass
4/5: Here is one of many scientific publications that explains why the towers actually fell. It adknowledges the facts you mention, and explain why they are irrelevent:
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html
6. I'm not quite sure where they were going with this one.
7. Cell phone towers do not simply shoot off from side to side, but they shoot into the air as well. If you were (and I suggest you don't) to turn on your cell phone over where Flight 93 was flying, you would have cell phone service up there.

I'm sorry, but I am sick of these bogus conspiracy theories about 9/11. STFU and accept it happened.
Thanks for the link to that information, I am trying to find stuff like that about the Pentagon that explains more about what happened and what was found. If you have a link please send me one about the Pentagon and the plane in PA.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
If you want to say something valuable, then do it.
Perhaps you should take your own advice.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:19 AM

Car Info: Sline
Thanks for the link to that information, I am trying to find stuff like that about the Pentagon that explains more about what happened and what was found. If you have a link please send me one about the Pentagon and the plane in PA.
Do you also believe that the plane that crashed in PA was shot down?
Old 11-05-2006, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by Magish
I thought this kind of **** had been put to rest long ago?

A plane hit the pentagon, and planes caused the world trade center towers to fall. It is that simple. The government is not "lying to us" about what happened. Terrorists hijacked the planes, and it is as simple as that.
Magish is right, wrxtunerd. And so are the millions upon millions of people that are logical thinkers. Where did all the victims of the plane crashes go? Were they all killed in PS2 splinter-cell fashion? Hell, there’s realtime footage of 737’s hitting the buildings with hundreds of witnesses. The list goes on and on and most, if not all, theories can easily be refuted.

If the government was responsible then why not just say it was a missile or military plane like one of the many theories suggests? Seems like a better answer than suggesting our airlines were involved which would (and did) cripple the transportation industry. At least if they said it was military incompetence they could have apologized and claimed to be rectifying the problem(s) that took place. It would have been major news for a month or two only. Our transportation industry and country wouldn't be in half of the economic shambles it would have been.

These theories never suggest other theories like Ockham's Razor or even Murphy's Law for that matter. With the way it really happened (what Magish simply describes) you have far less moving parts so to speak. But with these conspiracy theories they're suggesting that an elaborate series events took place that went off without a hitch. If this were the case then wouldn't there be a lot of holes in the timeline, etc? But no, all the holes exist in the easiest possible explanation according to you *******s? It's asinine. Not a day goes by I wish I could punch every conspiracy theories in the face.

then close it.
Done.