Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Kerry won the debate that hasn't happened yet

Old 09-30-2004, 04:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Question Kerry won the debate that hasn't happened yet

As I write this, it is 4:29 on the West coast. We have about 2 1/2 hours until the debates start.

But why wait to find out who wins? It appears the Democratic National Committee has already traveled in time with the results. You can make sure to tell all your friends about how Kerry won the debate that hasn't happened yet!

http://www.democrats.org/action/2004...ml?psc=demnews

Tia, Eric
Old 09-30-2004, 05:20 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Those rascally Democrats.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
C'mon Salty, you're miseading people. If you go to that sight is clearly says

"If you feel John Kerry commanded the debate and had a clear plan for fixing the mess in Iraq and George Bush dodged tough questions on Iraq and didn’t level with voters, write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper to help spread the word."

Notice the "IF"? The "Kerry has won" is simply the title of the form you fill out to tell other people IF you feel he has won. It is already up on the sight just to be ready.

-Chris
Old 09-30-2004, 05:36 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Talking

..you start a thread condeming a man (MM) on how he takes things out of context and exagerates, and then you turn around and use a similar tactic to make the democratic party look bad...shame on you, Salty, for your hypocrisy.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
..you start a thread condeming a man (MM) on how he takes things out of context and exagerates, and then you turn around and use a similar tactic to make the democratic party look bad...shame on you, Salty, for your hypocrisy.

W3RD.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:02 PM
VIP Member

Oh please...
Old 09-30-2004, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
Well, It is 8:22 MST, and the debate has been going on for an hour and 22 minutes. I feel sorry for Bush now. ***coughBUTTRAPEDcough**
Old 09-30-2004, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PyroManiac
Well, It is 8:22 MST, and the debate has been going on for an hour and 22 minutes. I feel sorry for Bush now. ***coughBUTTRAPEDcough**
W3RD. Bush did not do so well.

-Chris
Old 09-30-2004, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

huh?

*goes back to watching re-runs of CSI*
Old 09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
huh?

*goes back to watching re-runs of CSI*
Heheheh. So did you no watch this one Salty?

-Chris
Old 09-30-2004, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Heheheh. So did you no watch this one Salty?

-Chris
No I didn't

I'm actually waiting for the next re-run to start on spike.

I heard from subaruguru that Bush was the poorer speaker and Kerry spewed the same old jibba jabba. Kinda what I expected to be honest...

What did you think of them?
Old 09-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
The "moderator" obvoulsy made up HIS mind already on who he is going to vote for, so all the questions prepared by him forced Bush to be on a defensive. However, in my eyes, GW did not get intemidated by it and tried to stay on top of things even giggling at times when JK said something clearly untrue or stupid.

In my eyes, once again JK did not go into specifics of his agenda. He based it on simply saying that he will do things differently and that it is the better way of doing it. He was very spoungy and floated on the surface of the provided questions.

Go Bush.

I cannot vote, but if I could, JK would get my vote to get the "Best BSer" award.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:10 PM

Bush got owned!! And I mean beaten badly! He looked like a fool and even the reports stated as much. Not only that Bush messed up on his facts alot. This was a clear win for Kerry. Bush came out as what he is, a idiot. After this debate, how could anyone want Bush as a representive of what America is?

Oh and Kerry made his plan crystal clear if anyone has doubts on what they are. Then no one will ever be able to explain something for them. Oh and no jibba jibbar just pure and simple very well thought and spoken speaking.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS(Ti)
Salty is no spin like O'Reily is no spin
Old 09-30-2004, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Bush got owned!! And I mean beaten badly! He looked like a fool and even the reports stated as much. Not only that Bush messed up on his facts alot. This was a clear win for Kerry. Bush came out as what he is, a idiot. After this debate, how could anyone want Bush as a representive of what America is?

Oh and Kerry made his plan crystal clear if anyone has doubts on what they are. Then no one will ever be able to explain something for them. Oh and no jibba jibbar just pure and simple very well thought and spoken speaking.
I watched the debate too. Now here's my question: If the world is better off without Saddam, how come Kerry continued to say he would not have removed him by force?

Same old same old. Bush was not the better speaker, hands down. But Kerry added zero clarity to his position, and Bush did not make a policy blunder or misstate/confuse his own.

Kerry looked good, that's about it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kerry won the debate that hasn't happened yet