Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

John kerry for president

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 03:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
John kerry for president

YOU WISH!

you know i don’t understand this moron, to think he still doesn’t understand how he didn’t win the presidency and hopes to run again just boggles my mind.

this is a quote of what he said this weekend on face the nation
And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children,
im sorry but this moron implying that our troops are the terrorist is just angering beyond my control... but what do you expect from a guy that testified infront of congress about atrocities that were committed in the Vietnam War which btw he never witnessed himself

i swear these are the anti-american asswips we need to deport to france not people like huck

/rant
Old 12-07-2005, 04:37 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
I don't think he is being anti-american in critisizing the war, I actually beleve he is completely American.

However, he still is a aboslute dolt and the democratic party deserves to be shot for putting him up. His IQ is no higher than dubya's. I think if he were to run in '08 I would throw myself off a bridge.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:40 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
I don't think he is being anti-american in critisizing the war, I actually beleve he is completely American.

However, he still is a aboslute dolt and the democratic party deserves to be shot for putting him up. His IQ is no higher than dubya's. I think if he were to run in '08 I would throw myself off a bridge.
Find a bridge, the asshat is almost certainly running.

FWIW, the "democratic party" didn't put him up. He ran in the primaries, and was elected, much to the satisfaction of the DLC.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by lojasmo
Find a bridge, the asshat is almost certainly running.

FWIW, the "democratic party" didn't put him up. He ran in the primaries, and was elected, much to the satisfaction of the DLC.
I know, its sad that there are such idiots in the party. Can't people see? You DON'T put up a senator no matter what. You put up a govenor from the south, or maybe the west (though not CA). Kerry is shooting the party in the foot by running again.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:55 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
I know, its sad that there are such idiots in the party. Can't people see? You DON'T put up a senator no matter what. You put up a govenor from the south, or maybe the west (though not CA). Kerry is shooting the party in the foot by running again.
Clinton too.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
your right him being a closet trader his whole life isn’t anti-American, that was harsh of me.

However, he still is a absolute dolt and the democratic party deserves to be shot for putting him up. His IQ is no higher than dubya's.
your telling me... look at the statement this moron put out in an attempt to defend himself after ken mehlman attacked his comments.

John Kerry, just sent us over a statement saying: "Ken Mehlman's filthy and shameful lie about a decorated combat veteran is disgraceful. Political hack Ken Mehlman and draft dodging, doughnut-eating Rush Limbaugh have something in common, neither of them know anything about how to make American troops safe.
the guy results to 6th grade come backs... :thumb up: good come back kerry :thumb up: keep thinking those comments are keeping our troops safe.

ill be sure to blame you and your liberal dipsticks huddled in the left for the increase in violence in iraq and everyone that loses there life’s because of it.

doesn’t anyone feel that comments like this be it a personal opinion or not, when said publicly do nothing positive, but the total opposite?

is wishing our government could unit in this effort and stop politicizing it to much to ask? go beat up tom delay or something and fight about taxes PLEASE!
Old 12-08-2005, 08:17 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
ill be sure to blame you and your liberal dipsticks huddled in the left for the increase in violence in iraq and everyone that loses there life’s because of it.
This is a straw-man that was designed by conservatives to take criticism away from the real issue: our troops aren't dying because "liberals are commies and fueling the fires." There would be no military casualties if we had actually resolved this issue through a diplomatic process. That is the real issue.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:29 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dub2w
This is a straw-man that was designed by conservatives to take criticism away from the real issue: our troops aren't dying because "liberals are commies and fueling the fires." There would be no military casualties if we had actually resolved this issue through a diplomatic process. That is the real issue.
Yeah, just like the effective diplomatic process with N Korea that let that little fat bastard develop nukes. Great Job Clinton! If Clinton "aka smooth operator" couldn't handle diplomacy, how do you expect lowly Shrub to do it?
Old 12-08-2005, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Yeah, just like the effective diplomatic process with N Korea that let that little fat bastard develop nukes. Great Job Clinton! If Clinton "aka smooth operator" couldn't handle diplomacy, how do you expect lowly Shrub to do it?
One of the most misinformed comments yet out of you. You do realize that Madeline Albright had reached a deal to trade food for weapons inspections just before Bush took office, and that it was the bush administration that did not go through with the deal becuase they wanted to be diffrent and have multi-party talks.

And what would you have done if you were Clinton? Invade North Korea?

And another think: Kim-joung-ill may be a crazy mother ****er, but he is not stupid, nor are his advisors.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
your right him being a closet trader his whole life isn’t anti-American, that was harsh of me.
I don't think he is very American as I admit he is scum, but the act of critisizing the government is 100% American.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
One of the most misinformed comments yet out of you. You do realize that Madeline Albright had reached a deal to trade food for weapons inspections just before Bush took office, and that it was the bush administration that did not go through with the deal becuase they wanted to be diffrent and have multi-party talks.
And another think: Kim-joung-ill may be a crazy mother ****er, but he is not stupid, nor are his advisors.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Are you telling me he wasn't actively trying to acquire nukes during that time?
Old 12-08-2005, 04:22 PM

Watch the frontline episode on it: Madaline Albright was VERY close to getting him to allow full U.N. inspections before the Bush admin dumped it. He was, I'll admit that, trying to get them but dubya hasn't exactally helped there either.

And you still havn't answered: what would you suggest?