Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Italian women hostages may be dead

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Unhappy Italian women hostages may be dead

Women, Children, Men, Elderly, New York, Israel, Russia, Spain, Iraq... it doesn't matter to these terrorists. They will continue to kill because they believe that they're doing the will of Allah.

I hope every single one of those cowards dies a slow painful death.

Look at these beautiful Italian women:

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Islamist group in Iraq (news - web sites) said it had killed two female Italian hostages in a statement posted on an Internet site, but the women's employers in Italy said on Thursday they had not given up hope.

Italian government sources urged "the utmost caution" and said that there was nothing to confirm the statement by a group calling itself the Jihad Organization, which said it had killed the women because Italy had not obeyed its call to withdraw its forces from Iraq.

The aid organization Bridge to Baghdad which employed the two women said on its Web site that the report -- posted on a site not often used by Iraqi militant groups -- was "not very credible" and it had serious doubts about its veracity.

"We are hoping. It will take time to check," it said in a statement on its Web site early on Thursday. "Until we have certainty, we will not have peace."
Let's hope that this isn't true and that they'll be returned to safety. Unfortunately, Reuters is a respectable news source that's not quick to pull a Dan Rathers.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by Salty
Women, Children, Men, Elderly, New York, Israel, Russia, Spain, Iraq... it doesn't matter to these terrorists. They will continue to kill because they believe that they're doing the will of Allah.

Unfortunately, Reuters is a respectable news source that's not quick to pull a Dan Rathers.
Man, THEIR Allah is one sadistic F&*@! No one can possibly believe that an omniscient god would condone such acts. They just use religion as an excuse. Your Dan Rather quote is pretty weak and out of place though, Salty.

-Chris
Old 09-23-2004, 01:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
My heart goes out.....This is terrible stuff lately.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Your Dan Rather quote is pretty weak and out of place though, Salty.
I gotta go with Salty on the Rathers thing though. (For a change ) Rathers really should have done a better job at journalism. The thing is he has done this crap before.
Old 09-23-2004, 01:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
I gotta go with Salty on the Rathers thing though. (For a change ) Rathers really should have done a better job at journalism. The thing is he has done this crap before.
Oh, fo shizzle. I'm not saying don't bash rather, I'm just saying not in a thread pointing out the very sad death of two innocent women, that's all. Sorry, should have specified.

-Chris
Old 09-23-2004, 01:44 PM
VIP Member

Oh, fo shizzle. I'm not saying don't bash rather, I'm just saying not in a thread pointing out the very sad death of two innocent women, that's all. Sorry, should have specified.

-Chris
Gotcha! Sorry for the confusion...
Old 09-23-2004, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Your Dan Rather quote is pretty weak and out of place though, Salty.

-Chris
Sorry my sucker punches aren't up to your high standards. I was trying to get a little smirk out of some forum readers despite possibly tragic news.

Back on topic...
Old 09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Sorry my sucker punches aren't up to your high standards. I was trying to get a little smirk out of some forum readers despite possibly tragic news.

Back on topic...
I still love you. Is it bad that I am even more upset because these women are so attractive? Maybe it's that they look much more gracefull and delicate than the men, and therefor it is even more unbelievable that someone can do this to them... and then BRAG about it! Hey, I just stepped on your bunny rabbit! Fear me!

-Chris
Old 09-23-2004, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Is it bad that I am even more upset because these women are so attractive? Maybe it's that they look much more gracefull and delicate than the men, and therefor it is even more unbelievable that someone can do this to them... and then BRAG about it! Hey, I just stepped on your bunny rabbit! Fear me!

-Chris
It's not wrong to be upset at all! As a matter of fact you should be upset that these savages sawed through their delicate, supple necks. Seriously...imagine replacing theses women with your Mother, Sister, significant other -or- Wife! Doesn't it make you that much more upset?!

But you can't let it settle inside your brain or else you're doing exactly what the terrorists want... hence my Dan Rathers pun.
Old 09-23-2004, 06:04 PM

I wish their was a quick fix to terrorism. Oh well atleast we all agree that we need to stop it.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:15 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I wish their was a quick fix to terrorism. ..
If Terrorists stopped blowing up buses, killing school children, flying airplanes into buildings,lopping off heads...
Old 09-23-2004, 10:33 PM
VIP Member

Recent news suggests they're probably alive:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3683022.stm

If there ever was a time to post an Al Jazeera news article in our favor then this is it http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...4651272EFF.htm
Old 09-23-2004, 10:50 PM

Recent news suggests they're probably alive:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3683022.stm

If there ever was a time to post an Al Jazeera news article in our favor then this is it http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...4651272EFF.htm
Alive and victims of rape, almost certainly. Just as much cause for watching these guys burn.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by subaruguru
Alive and victims of rape, almost certainly. Just as much cause for watching these guys burn.
Without a doubt!

Give them a pigs blood transfusion and bury them in a pig carcasses.

In other news 6 Egyptians & 2 Iraqis have been kidnapped in Iraq. Maybe it's our way of life that threatens these terrorists the most, not just our occupation. It exemplifies the fact these terrorists can trace anything back to Allah's will as they deem fit.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._re_mi_ea/iraq
Old 09-28-2004, 10:17 AM
VIP Member

They've been released!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../iraq_hostages

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Eight hostages have been released in Iraq (news - web sites). Two Italians and two Iraqi aid workers kidnapped this month were freed Tuesday after three weeks in captivity, Italy's prime minister said. And four Egyptian telecommunications workers kidnapped in Baghdad have been freed, their parent company said Tuesday.

Quick Reply: Italian women hostages may be dead