i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Islamic Nigerian courts sentenced two women to death by stoning (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/islamic-nigerian-courts-sentenced-two-women-death-stoning-75856/)

bassplayrr 10-13-2004 11:11 AM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb]Well, unlike you, many people are not stimulated by the meaningless fill-in words you like to use to make yourself feel intelligent. Obviously, you were playing the devil's advocate then, because your words indicated that you were irrational and unintelligent.

Have fun with your long-winded wasting of time here on the forum. I, rather, like to keep it short and to the point.[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha! You make fun of my writing style, for which you can blame California school systems, then post in exactly the same style.

"Have fun with your long-winded wasting of time here on the forum. I, rather, like to keep it short and to the point"

That pair of sentances is anything but short and to the point. "I, rather, like" according to your literary logic, the word "rather" isn't needed and therefore your sentance is no longer to the point.

-Chris

Complaining about long sentances with multi-syllabic words... I can see now why you are voting for Bush.

deyes 10-13-2004 12:22 PM

I watched a video of a similar court once, the woman was accused of indiscretion and the punishment was stoning, to prove she did not she had to lick a red hot spoon a certain number of times. If she was lying then she would be burned if she was telling the truth she would not be burned, or killed. Nonsense.

bassplayrr 10-13-2004 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=deyes]I watched a video of a similar court once, the woman was accused of indiscretion and the punishment was stoning, to prove she did not she had to lick a red hot spoon a certain number of times. If she was lying then she would be burned if she was telling the truth she would not be burned, or killed. Nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a witch hunt.

-Chris

deyes 10-13-2004 12:51 PM

Makes me wonder how many actually get burned by the spoon.

HellaDumb 10-13-2004 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=bassplayrr]Bwahahaha! You make fun of my writing style, for which you can blame California school systems, then post in exactly the same style.

"Have fun with your long-winded wasting of time here on the forum. I, rather, like to keep it short and to the point"

That pair of sentances is anything but short and to the point. "I, rather, like" according to your literary logic, the word "rather" isn't needed and therefore your sentance is no longer to the point.

-Chris

Complaining about long sentances with multi-syllabic words... I can see now why you are voting for Bush.[/QUOTE]

You bad.
Me good.
Kerry bad.
Bush good.

Thanks for playing,
HellaHelladumb

bassplayrr 10-13-2004 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb]You bad.
Me good.
Kerry bad.
Bush good.

Thanks for playing,
HellaHelladumb[/QUOTE]

I'll give that one to you, HellaHellaDumb, that was pretty damn funny. :D

-Chris

deyes 10-13-2004 01:20 PM

My eyes teared I was lauging so hard when I read that.

Silver arrow 10-13-2004 02:09 PM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb]You bad.
Me good.
Kerry bad.
Bush good.

Thanks for playing,
HellaHelladumb[/QUOTE]

Kerry bad.
Bush bad.
Iraq bad.
Terrorist bad.
Clean it up, good.
Force not work ever.
Give them reason to live, good.
Don't know what, bad.

Going to eat a raw leg of lamb now and drag my woman to the cave.

FW Motorsports 10-13-2004 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Silver arrow]Force not work ever.[/QUOTE]
Ever?!

[QUOTE=Silver arrow]Give them reason to live, good.[/QUOTE]
"Play nice, and we let you live. Be mean, and we kill you".