Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

I shiz you not.. Savage predicted this would happen! (Rat boy "american taliban")

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:51 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I shiz you not.. Savage predicted this would happen! (Rat boy "american taliban")

So back when osama hired rat boy's ex-attorney to his new U.S. Justice post, Michael Savage said he'd bet that we'd see something happen to liberate rat boy, because obama is a terrorist sympathizer. Check it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090318/...erican_taliban

Feds to ease restrictions on 'American Taliban'
By RICK CALLAHAN, Associated Press Writer Rick Callahan, Associated Press Writer
1 hr 14 mins ago

INDIANAPOLIS – Federal prison officials are easing restrictions on American-born Taliban soldier John Walker Lindh, moves that his attorney said Wednesday will allow Lindh to tell his story for the first time.

U.S. Bureau of Prisons spokesman Dean Boyd said the restrictions on Lindh, 28, will expire Friday. He said the current limits Lindh faces are not public and he cannot discuss them.

Although former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft first imposed restrictions on Lindh in March 2002, Boyd said they have been modified several times as "the perceived threat of Lindh's communications diminished."

Lindh is serving a 20-year sentence for aiding Afghanistan's now-defunct Taliban government. He was captured in Afghanistan in November 2001 by U.S. forces sent to topple the Taliban after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. He was charged with conspiring to kill Americans and supporting terrorists but pleaded guilty in 2002 to lesser offenses.

Lindh is incarcerated at a medium-security federal prison in Terre Haute, Ind., about 80 miles west of Indianapolis, with a scheduled release date of May 23, 2019.

Jim Brosnahan, a San Francisco attorney who represents Lindh, said Wednesday that he is pleased the restrictions are being lifted.

Among other things, he said the changes will allow Lindh to contact and meet with people other than his attorneys and relatives. Brosnahan said the current restrictions have prevented Lindh from telling his side of the story of how he ended up aiding Islamic fundamentalists who ran an oppressive Afghan regime.

"I think that as time has gone by people have begun to realize, inside the government and to some extent outside the government, that John was just in the wrong place at the wrong time," Brosnahan said.

Lindh, a convert to Islam, went to Afghanistan to fight for the Taliban against the Northern Alliance, which received U.S. backing. Lindh's father has said his son has been wrongly maligned as a traitor and murderer.

Brosnahan said the prison restrictions Lindh has faced were imposed "for reasons that have nothing to do with the purpose of the statute of restrictions but rather a desire that he not be allowed to speak."

Brosnahan said the government has allowed him, a second attorney, Lindh's parents and a grandmother to meet with him at the prison.

"But otherwise he couldn't talk to anybody. He couldn't talk to people like (reporters) and he couldn't say, `Look, here's what happened,'" Brosnahan said.

Before President George W. Bush left office in January, Lindh's parents and attorneys tried unsuccessfully to persuade Bush to commute Lindh's sentence and set him free.

end... oh and if you didn't know, http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2206646/posts

Last edited by HellaDumb; 03-18-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
So back when osama hired rat boy's ex-attorney to his new U.S. Justice post, Michael Savage said he'd bet that we'd see something happen to liberate rat boy, because obama is a terrorist sympathizer. Check it:
This is just ****ing stupid.

Yeah, sure. Obama is a terrorist sympathizer. He simply loves the idea of Americans getting slaughtered. The prospect of his own family getting killed by some angry Mujahideen gives him a big raging boner.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
While I don't think Obama's intention is to "liberate" this man he should be brutally murdered nonetheless.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
While I don't think Obama's intention is to "liberate" this man he should be brutally murdered nonetheless.
I tend to think a more fitting destination for him should be to spend the rest of his life in prison with a cell mate who has "man love" tattooed on his knuckles.

But hey thats just me.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
If you want to make a political point, don't do stupid stuff like what is in bold. No one can take you seriously when you do stuff like that.

Why don't you share your concerns about how this will bring about the end of the world.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 03-24-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
If you want to make a political point, don't do stupid stuff like what is in bold. No one can take you seriously when you do stuff like that.

Why don't you share your concerns about how this will bring about the end of the world.
What you're requesting requires independent thought.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:05 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
What you're requesting requires independent thought.
oh ****! theres ZOMBIE SHEEP
Old 03-26-2009, 12:14 PM

That is a fantastic picture.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
I tend to think a more fitting destination for him should be to spend the rest of his life in prison with a cell mate who has "man love" tattooed on his knuckles.

But hey thats just me.
I'll agree with that but only if you can promise his demise will come in that capacity.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:04 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
All you people are crazy. I am over this site, I don't even wan the slightest association with any of you.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by horsecut54
All you people are crazy. I am over this site, I don't even wan the slightest association with any of you.

Have fun!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:47 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:26 PM

What are you carrying on about?

Public forum proclamations like this are hilarious.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:57 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Don't do it!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!

Quick Reply: I shiz you not.. Savage predicted this would happen! (Rat boy "american taliban")