Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Health Care Reform on the way!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 05:07 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Health Care Reform on the way!

Whether we like it or not, this new healthcare is coming. We'll hear the outcry as people finally realize how awfully built this bill is. No one has enough time to read the whole thing. It's kind of like signing your name on the dotted line, and then reading back over what you just signed.

No big deal though! We will just have to pay for it immediately (we already do with medicare on the pay stub, but it'll increase) for a few years before anything is implemented. Supposed to store up and save a few trillion and get our way out of the deficit, but knowing our government, it'll spend it as it comes in. In any case, there isn't much more to a huge revolt that is going to stop our government from doing anything. Republican or Democrat.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:37 AM

Car Info: .
Is there a website that breaks down the main points, and other useless crap that I'm sure snuck its way in, of this bill?

Funny how no one really knows much about this.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Is there a website that breaks down the main points, and other useless crap that I'm sure snuck its way in, of this bill?

Only thing I personally heard on the news about this matter was the votes. No one got into the details of the actual bill. Retarded how they skip the senate vote too with reconciliation. Our government is making everyone dependent on them, then they will have all the control once it's all set up.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:36 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Originally Posted by Spoolin415

Im with you, I've just heard about this bill and untill today knew nothing about it so I read up a bit about it being that it already passed

A few good things about it I read about it where how people who were insured and got a serious illness now couldn't be dropped by their health insurance provider. Also people with pre-existing illness couldn't be denied insurance. It also makes carrying insurance MANDATORY like carrying liability car insurance, and you can actually be fined for not carrying health insurance!

And with all this no one will go uninsured business that sounds like the dems (let me add that not one single republican voted yes) are doing such wonderful things. Not one thing is mentioned about regulating how much these health insurance providers can charge us. So no one will be turned down but they can't say how much its gonna cost. Its like the health insurance industry designed this bill.

I was listening to the radio the other morning and they were talking about how health costs in America are rising on average 7% a year, thats basically double inflation. So if we keep going down this road we will be all broke from health care costs.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Only thing I personally heard on the news about this matter was the votes. No one got into the details of the actual bill. Retarded how they skip the senate vote too with reconciliation. Our government is making everyone dependent on them, then they will have all the control once it's all set up.
agreed

another reason i hate nor cal
pilosi
Old 03-24-2010, 05:14 PM

Droppin' the 'F' Bomb! No wonder why Americans are considered rude and indecent. Show some damn integrity. Even for the retarded hoodlums on the left this one just doesn't make any sense.

Why can't America have a normal Vice President? Gore, no. Chainey, no. Biden, wtf no.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:52 PM

Obama drops long-term health care program - CNN.com

Pwned, *****es.