Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

First BUSH IS AN IDIOT POST!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 12:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
First BUSH IS AN IDIOT POST!!

i mean come on would you question sources named Curve ball? I mean after all you were basing all of your intel for going to war on a man code named CURVE BALL FOR GODS SAKE!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Great code name for great deniability. oops.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
I don't think he is an idiot. I think he is a great president.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:03 AM
VIP Member

ummmm

are you serious?
Old 07-14-2004, 12:08 AM

Car Info: 04' wrx
Originally Posted by Imprezer
I don't think he is an idiot. I think he is a great president.

I agree sort of. A "good" president. Roosevelt was a "great" president. President Bush is not doing bad, at least not any worse than anyone else and probably better than most.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:16 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
worst preident EVER!
Old 07-14-2004, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by psoper
worst preident EVER!
I saw a good article recently where somebody looked into this, I'll try to find it. Some of the old school screwups make Chimpler look pretty good.
I'll give him a passing grade if he can get OBL. Otherwise E for effort but major demerits for excessive spending.

Last edited by FUNKED1; 07-14-2004 at 12:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Yes, I am serious.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:39 AM
VIP Member

get out much?

bush is anything but a good president for god sakes he doesnt even make his own decisions when this **** hits the fan.

Take for instance that 7 min he sat in that plastic chair the moring of sept 11th.

Why did he sit in that chair for so long after hearing about the second plane you ask?

BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO!!!!

Never once did he think wow i should politely dismiss my self the country i am the leader for is suffering from an amazing attack and the people of this country need me to lead.

NOPE he read the sign that said "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET"
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/t...estingday.html

After Card told Bush about the second plane and quickly left, the classroom was silent for about 30 seconds or so. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] The children were about to take turns reading from a story called The Pet Goat. [AFP, 9/7/02] Bush picked up the book and began to read with the children. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] In unison, the children read out loud, "The - Pet - Goat. A - girl - got - a - pet - goat. But - the - goat - did - some - things - that - made - the - girl's - dad - mad." Bush mostly listened, but occasionally asked the children a few questions to encourage them. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] At one point he said, "Really good readers, whew! ... These must be sixth-graders!" [Time, 9/12/01]

Who was really in control? Certainly not Bush. In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer caught Bush's eye and held up a pad of paper for him to see, with "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET" written on it in big block letters. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] Some person or people had overruled the security who wanted Bush evacuated immediately, even as Vice President Cheney was taken from his White House office to a safe location. Bush's security overruled Bush on security matters later in the day on Air Force One, but who overruled them that morning?

what a true mark of a leader...... he is ANYTHING but a good president.

Coke head? Yes, Dumb *** Yes, Relgious nut who quotes scriptures during intense international affair meetins with his cabinet YES, Certified moron? YES (his iq is in that range).

I mean the list DOES go on and on.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:30 AM

Car Info: 04' wrx
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
get out much?

bush is anything but a good president for god sakes he doesnt even make his own decisions when this **** hits the fan.

Take for instance that 7 min he sat in that plastic chair the moring of sept 11th.

Why did he sit in that chair for so long after hearing about the second plane you ask?

BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO!!!!

Never once did he think wow i should politely dismiss my self the country i am the leader for is suffering from an amazing attack and the people of this country need me to lead.

NOPE he read the sign that said "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET"
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/t...estingday.html

After Card told Bush about the second plane and quickly left, the classroom was silent for about 30 seconds or so. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] The children were about to take turns reading from a story called The Pet Goat. [AFP, 9/7/02] Bush picked up the book and began to read with the children. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] In unison, the children read out loud, "The - Pet - Goat. A - girl - got - a - pet - goat. But - the - goat - did - some - things - that - made - the - girl's - dad - mad." Bush mostly listened, but occasionally asked the children a few questions to encourage them. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] At one point he said, "Really good readers, whew! ... These must be sixth-graders!" [Time, 9/12/01]

Who was really in control? Certainly not Bush. In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer caught Bush's eye and held up a pad of paper for him to see, with "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET" written on it in big block letters. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] Some person or people had overruled the security who wanted Bush evacuated immediately, even as Vice President Cheney was taken from his White House office to a safe location. Bush's security overruled Bush on security matters later in the day on Air Force One, but who overruled them that morning?

what a true mark of a leader...... he is ANYTHING but a good president.

Coke head? Yes, Dumb *** Yes, Relgious nut who quotes scriptures during intense international affair meetins with his cabinet YES, Certified moron? YES (his iq is in that range).

I mean the list DOES go on and on.

You seem to be very passionate when it comes to politics. That is good to see, especially in these times where most people could care less. I have one question for you. If your so involved, then why don't you run for office? Mabe local to start then state rep, congress, and so on. Let me guess, you'd rather complain about it than do something about it. If you would spend some time acting and getting involved in politics you may do some good. Alas, it's eaiser to complain. I hate it when people complain and don't try to make things better. I bet you didn't even vote in the last election did you? If you did i applaud you and i think that you should spend more time getting involved in politics instead of shouting what if's in every direction. It's easy to look back and say "he should have, he could have" but it takes a strong person to say how can I help. We live in a free country and it's great for you to state you opinon. I also find it funny that you have chosen liberaly biased media for your sources to quote. Instead why don't you form your own opinions and not spout what other people have already said.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:01 PM

How about cancelling the photo op the minute that it was known 4 planes were hijacked?

That goofball shouldn't have even been in the f-ing classroom when the second plane hit.

For craps sake, the 4 simultaneous hijackings alone had NEVER happened before, you'd think the C in C and his security advisors would consider that to be more important than "my pet goat".

I stand by my previous statement

worst president EVER!
Old 07-14-2004, 12:30 PM

W is a brain-dead frat-boy idiot, he didn't plan anything- ever.

but Dick Cheney is the criminal evil genius mastermind, with Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and crew as his evil henchmen, and they have been planning on taking over the world for decades, it's all part of their "energy policy" ....yeah, that's the ticket!.

W just provides a convenient front man for their nefarious ambitions.

I don't know how anyone can't see that, they practically state as much every time they come on Fox news.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:44 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wrx10404
You seem to be very passionate when it comes to politics. That is good to see, especially in these times where most people could care less. I have one question for you. If your so involved, then why don't you run for office? Mabe local to start then state rep, congress, and so on. Let me guess, you'd rather complain about it than do something about it. If you would spend some time acting and getting involved in politics you may do some good. Alas, it's eaiser to complain. I hate it when people complain and don't try to make things better. I bet you didn't even vote in the last election did you? If you did i applaud you and i think that you should spend more time getting involved in politics instead of shouting what if's in every direction. It's easy to look back and say "he should have, he could have" but it takes a strong person to say how can I help. We live in a free country and it's great for you to state you opinon. I also find it funny that you have chosen liberaly biased media for your sources to quote. Instead why don't you form your own opinions and not spout what other people have already said.

When i get back on my feet i was actually thinking of doing that.

plus im only 23 right now, so i would rather be a bit more stable in life and finance before i do something like that.
WOuldnt that be great!

Quick Reply: First BUSH IS AN IDIOT POST!!