Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Dean is scum. He should be tried for this!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Dean is scum. He should be tried for this!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/...raq/index.html

"The idea that we are going to win this war is an idea that unfortunately is just plain wrong," he said.

There is much precedent and many have been convicted of similar acts of subversion... I hope they throw the book at this slimeball. Selling out your country in the name of politicing IS a capital offense.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Howard Dean any more than the next guy but from what the article states it seems like he was just stating his opinion (an echoed one at that). Granted it isn't good for morale and it certainly sends a bad message but it is his opinion and it's his right to express it. I think he should have come up with some sort of a potential plan that WILL work rather than bashing the current admin. and conditions but that seems to be a growing trend for the left.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 AM

Just remember that he LEADS the democrat party.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Just remember that he LEADS the democrat party.
Well the President leads the nation. From that point of view you'd be implying that everything he says is a general concensus with what all Americans also feel which we know not to be true. Should all political leaders not voice their opinion and passively let things happen? If so why have politics at all?
Old 12-06-2005, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
[url]"The idea that we are going to win this war is an idea that unfortunately is just plain wrong," he said.

That is outrageous! To think that some people are vehemently against this unjust war?!?

Dumb, if we had things your way we would still be getting our a$$es handed to us in Vietnam.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
Should all political leaders not voice their opinion and passively let things happen? If so why have politics at all?
Politicians are not there to support our enemy's cause, which is what Dean's liberal insanity has caused him to do.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by dub2w
Dumb, if we had things your way we would still be getting our a$$es handed to us in Vietnam.
Apparently you don't know history. Do you even know the consequence of our failure due to sellouts at home?

The communist resistance leaders literally said that the anti-war movement in the U.S. was what gave them the mental support needed to carry on, and that they were on the brink of losing the war when we pussied out.

Hanoi Jane and her fellow democracy-haters indirectly caused the killing fields and millions of innocent Vietanmese, Laotians, Cambodians, and other people to be slaughtered AFTER the war. Is that what you want to happen in Iraq?
Old 12-06-2005, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
The propaganda you spew is disheartening. Have you actually studied the Vietnam conflict? Ugh, never mind. Carrying on a debate with you is like trying to jerk off to shapes in the clouds.

Later
Old 12-06-2005, 01:42 PM

Politicians are not there to support our enemy's cause, which is what Dean's liberal insanity has caused him to do.
Seriously man, I can't stand Howard Dean and would say I'm a pretty damn patriotic SOB but how can you say that? For voicing his opinion you think he aided the enemies cause? In that case every time one of us buys imported goods or smokes reefer or disagrees with the news that's aiding the enemy. I'm seriously not trying to bust your chops or anything and I usually agree with you but trying someone, an American no less, for voicing their opinion is outrageous.

If I were fighting in Iraq right now and found out people we're being tried for using rights I was fighting to protect I'd be ashamed. I don't care what politicans say, they all have agendas and thanks to the two sides of the coin we eventually arrive at a happy medium. That's just me though.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:00 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Way to parrot Michael Reagan, hella.

Howard Dean has the right to express the truth as he sees it, regardless of what his job is. There is no crime in it.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:44 PM

Holy **** dude! Someone suggested that a war in... drum roll... THE MIDDLE EAST can't be won? Certainly not! There's not a single bit of entire human history in that region that would lead anyone to jump, I say JUMP!, wildly to that conclusion. :rotfl:

Last edited by MoDrift; 12-06-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
But you can at least stand behind them with support.

What has Dean done for the war effort to make it work? Absolutely nothing so why not armchair quarterback it to death? It's all about campaigning tactics, people!
Old 12-06-2005, 03:13 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
I really don't understand the problem with him saying that Hella. Tried for voicing his opinion? YOU are the one always saying how we should "hold up American values", but isn't free speach one of them?
I can say:
We can't win the war.
Bush is stupid as hell.
Bush sucks Dick.
The war is teh stup1d!1!1!one!11!
*disclaimer, I'm not saying above is true just giving examples*
However, the great thing about this country is I can't get in trouble unless I say "I'm going to shoot the presedent!" seriously. Would you want it any other way?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
hella if i could pick one person to be deported to syria it would be you. I will look beyond the whole "i think i stand for everything american, but i am really a ****ing idiot who spouts off the most ANTI AMERICAN feelings and thoughts that i can"

TIA
Old 12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by dub2w
...is like trying to jerk off to shapes in the clouds.

Later
Care to elaborate?

Anywho, during time of war, every swinging dick needs to support the war effort.
Those that say things which emboldens the enemy, are directly putting the lives of troops in jepardy by aiding the enemy's cause.
Big Bertha Murtha spoke his opinion and as a result, US troops died.

Quick Reply: Dean is scum. He should be tried for this!