Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Chevy Forester, it's not a mountain goat

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I would think people with same sex preferences would be more open minded and tolerant
If someone would just give him the troll title his posts wouldn't cause so much confusion.

He posts to get a rise out of people, flex his e-muscles and goes way over the top to achieve said goals.

The only reason I haven't blocked him is because it is hilarious to see how a grown man spends his time on the internet. Plus, his nonsense causes drama which is the only thing that keeps this forum semi-readable.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
I wanna blow up chi-na-na-na
they have sideways vagi-na-na-na
i really hate chi-na-na-na
i wanna blow up chi-na-na-na
Old 12-22-2009, 03:23 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by subie OCD
I would think people with same sex preferences would be more open minded and tolerant
We come in all types man, Me...Im a redneck and I know it. I am more than likely the only hard core, NRA lovin, conservative, anti religion, gay, cowboy your ever gona know
Old 12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Overbear
**** India, the world just needs to forget that **** hole country exists.
**** India? This lawsuit isn't anything compared to some of the lawsuits we have here in the USA... Not even close in anyway. We hold the record for having the biggest douches in our country, much more then India could ever hope to have. (referring to the idiots who sue McDonalds because the coffee was "too hot" )

Did you make your comment because this guy sued GM because the Forester died in a foot of water? Or was it cuz of something else? Because if it was the first then you probably REALLY hate the USA for the insane lawsuits our people file against companies and people.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:47 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
WOW, just WOW. Way to go there. You're a work of art.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
**** India? This lawsuit isn't anything compared to some of the lawsuits we have here in the USA... Not even close in anyway. We hold the record for having the biggest douches in our country, much more then India could ever hope to have. (referring to the idiots who sue McDonalds because the coffee was "too hot" )

Did you make your comment because this guy sued GM because the Forester died in a foot of water? Or was it cuz of something else? Because if it was the first then you probably REALLY hate the USA for the insane lawsuits our people file against companies and people.
It was more said, because who the **** cares what happens in some little back water country? We have our own issues right here in the US, and they get ignored by the media (and the world in general) but some ****ing idiot ruins his forester being a dumb ***, and it makes the news, and this forum?

Get what I am saying here?
Old 12-22-2009, 06:18 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
oh i get it that makes perfect sense on why to bash a LITTLE back water country

i never knew a country with a billion people, and on pace to be the most populous in the world is little. And who knew a booming economic powerhouse was backwater.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:51 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by indolegend89
oh i get it that makes perfect sense on why to bash a LITTLE back water country

i never knew a country with a billion people, and on pace to be the most populous in the world is little. And who knew a booming economic powerhouse was backwater.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
It was more said, because who the **** cares what happens in some little back water country? We have our own issues right here in the US, and they get ignored by the media (and the world in general) but some ****ing idiot ruins his forester being a dumb ***, and it makes the news, and this forum?

Get what I am saying here?
Dude, are you being serious? Little backwater country? Do you have any idea how large India is and how many people they have?

Also, this new article was just a small blurb somewhere that a BAIC member decided to post because it was about the Forester, you wont find this posted in any other forum (non subaru).

If you hate them for this article (media, etc), then you must REALLY hate the USA because everything our media reports is a bunch of meaningless BS... Look at the Tiger Woods thing as an example! It's everywhere, ALL THE DAMN TIME. We have the worst media ever, and we're about 5,000,000 times worse then that "little backwater country" in terms of reporting.

This is nothing against you as a person, I was just taken back a little by your posts...
Old 12-22-2009, 10:56 PM

Car Info: with the blinkers on
wow Overbear, what are you like 5? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by fizay
wow Overbear, what are you like 5? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it.
Sometimes you have to break that rule if what you have to say has to be said regardless of who's feelings you hurt. However, in this case, that's just really in bad taste in the most awkward fashion.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
wow

care to explain?

Or should we just take your filth spew as truth??
Old 12-23-2009, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
This is nothing against you as a person, I was just taken back a little by your posts...
Sometimes my friend, one has to state something unpopular to make a point...that said yes I agree with you the US media is worse, MUCH worse and I have a particular hate for most of it. Its why I get most of my news from the BBC and NPR.

I could have just as easy said "**** XXXXX country" and it would have applied just the same. We pick and pluck little stories from other places that mean nothing, while around us, right here in our own country, our own state, things are going on. Would it not be better, for us as a whole, to concentrate on that news, on things that affect us directly?

What I said, I did for shock, and you note, it worked. It got people talking. It made people get angry, and that, is the only time you can get most people to want to talk about the real problems. The real story here isn't some guy with a forester who sued GM for a car they never made in the first place, for saying something in an advertisement. The bigger story here, is our apathy.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Sometimes my friend, one has to state something unpopular to make a point...that said yes I agree with you the US media is worse, MUCH worse and I have a particular hate for most of it. Its why I get most of my news from the BBC and NPR.

I could have just as easy said "**** XXXXX country" and it would have applied just the same. We pick and pluck little stories from other places that mean nothing, while around us, right here in our own country, our own state, things are going on. Would it not be better, for us as a whole, to concentrate on that news, on things that affect us directly?

What I said, I did for shock, and you note, it worked. It got people talking. It made people get angry, and that, is the only time you can get most people to want to talk about the real problems. The real story here isn't some guy with a forester who sued GM for a car they never made in the first place, for saying something in an advertisement. The bigger story here, is our apathy.
There are better ways to get people's attention then just to blurt out negative remarks. Anyone can do that. This story is about a Forester and the man who sued GM for false advertising. If you want a "**** India" thread I can make one for you?
Old 12-23-2009, 08:12 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza 2.5i
Blame Canada

Quick Reply: Chevy Forester, it's not a mountain goat