Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Can we officially enslave illegals?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
He is an *******, we all know that, and we know what to expect from his threads, who cares though, this thread sucks *****, but seriously, how is it different from the other crap posted here?

Don't get so worked up, you all know it's what he feeds off and yet you give it up to him every time.
+1
Old 03-09-2006, 10:48 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dub2w
This is why we need to instill smoe self-govt measures. For example, wouldnt it be cool if you could flag a bunk thread? If 10 different users flagged it then it would get sh!tcanned to the troll boards, where Hella belongs.

Or, we could implement a maximum thread creation per user per week, etc... People have stopped coming in here as much primarily because of these jack-*** threads with no rhyme or reason.
If we're going to enforce order in threads, why are you so opposed to forcing order in our country? Illegals come here (with the blessing of their country) to steal from our nation, cheat on taxes, bankrupt our schools and medical system, and you have no problem?

It's funny how you want to control me but you don't care whatsoever about our country.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
If we're going to enforce order in threads, why are you so opposed to forcing order in our country? Illegals come here (with the blessing of their country) to steal from our nation, cheat on taxes, bankrupt our schools and medical system, and you have no problem?

It's funny how you want to control me but you don't care whatsoever about our country.

So hella you going to start picking my apples for me?
Old 03-09-2006, 02:38 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Illegals come here (with the blessing of their country) to steal from our nation, cheat on taxes, bankrupt our schools and medical system, and you have no problem?
True, but enslaving them is one of the stupidest ****ing ideas Ive ever heard.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by subie OCD
True, but enslaving them is one of the stupidest ****ing ideas Ive ever heard.
Well, you know that there's talk of making them all felons, so who cares if they do it under the guise of work release programs through the prison system or through straight-up slavery?

I think I'm making a social observation here... you know that some slaves lived better than the average lettuce picker, right?
Old 03-09-2006, 04:01 PM

I think I'm making a social observation here... you know that some slaves lived better than the average lettuce picker, right?
Are you rationalizing slavery here? Im sure you know the phrase "Id rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

I do agree that the illegal immigration needs to be curbed, but slavery??. Being convicted criminals is one thing...your thread title is misleading and/or stupid
Old 03-09-2006, 09:50 PM

Are you rationalizing slavery here? Im sure you know the phrase "Id rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

I do agree that the illegal immigration needs to be curbed, but slavery??. Being convicted criminals is one thing...your thread title is misleading and/or stupid
I am not rationalizing slavery or comparing it to the injustices done to black slaves in the U.S., but pointing out the fact that illegals are already treated worse than dirt! Just like the pres of Mex said, illegals do the jobs "even blacks won't do."
There is no lower class or race in the eyes of politicians, and keeping an open border makes the problem grow day by day.

I guess I'm asking for ideas of how illegals can earn their stay, else be deported or euthanized. Ok, so I'm kidding about euthanizing 'em.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Wow, his nonsense threads get more replies than most, so why are you all complaining since you are the only ones posting in them.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:18 AM

Wow, his nonsense threads get more replies than most
Because I have a unique way of presenting valid topics.......
Old 03-10-2006, 10:25 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Wow, his nonsense threads get more replies than most, so why are you all complaining since you are the only ones posting in them.

I was thinking about this. I actually think the reason Helladumb's threads get so many replies is for a similar reason that people watch the really crappy singers on american idol as much (or more) than they watch the good ones. It's actually entertaining to hear arguments that make no sense and that are based on a false sense of reality.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Defenitely unique. :/
Old 03-10-2006, 11:48 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
not defending hella here...but if they are illegally in this country then technically they have no rights...right?
Old 03-10-2006, 12:04 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Well...human rights are supposed to be granted to everyone everywhere. They might not have the rights garanteed to US citizens, but that doesn't mean they have no rights at all.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:44 PM

Curbing illegal immigration is valid. Slavery, Great Walls and gatling guns, ect are not...disturbingly funny...yes. The topics do grab your attention though, probably why you post them in that manner
Originally Posted by spedmunki
not defending hella here...but if they are illegally in this country then technically they have no rights...right?
I used to feel the same way, but I have become a bit more sypathetic. There are good people and families that come over illegaly and I have a hard time giving them harsh penalties. I know I wouldnt want to live in Mexico!

On the flipside, there are the shady ones that come over and the fact that illegals do drain CA's public resources.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:30 PM

Curbing illegal immigration is valid. Slavery, Great Walls and gatling guns, ect are not...disturbingly funny...yes. The topics do grab your attention though, probably why you post them in that manner

I used to feel the same way, but I have become a bit more sypathetic. There are good people and families that come over illegaly and I have a hard time giving them harsh penalties. I know I wouldnt want to live in Mexico!

On the flipside, there are the shady ones that come over and the fact that illegals do drain CA's public resources.
Only if we STOP illegal immigration and the flow under-the-table cash to mexico will Mexican leaders act to take measures to fix their economy! Compare India and Mexico. Both are filled with dirt-poor, but India took measures to give many a relevant education, and now jobs are flowing there from here.

Mexico's only advantage versus China now is geographical, so they had better act fast or else lose their last remaining manufacturers of easily shippable product.

Quick Reply: Can we officially enslave illegals?