Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Bush a hypnotic master?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 10:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Bush a hypnotic master?

http://www.altpr.org/modules.php?op=...rder=0&thold=0
Old 07-24-2004, 08:31 AM
VIP Member

Location: Are you too one of the few still living the past? Well I can change that! With a simple wicket. Yes, my friend, a wicket. PM for details.
Car Info: No car right now....sob.
Wtf??
Old 07-24-2004, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Does the tin-foil hat crew get a woody on comparing Hitler with Bush?

It's a very, very lame argument. They obviously have NO idea about the details regarding the holocaust and have never stood in awe at the german and polish concentration/death camps. The hair on my neck stood as i looked at the execution pits, furnaces and operating tables with drain plugs and clear windows so everyone could watch. The elecrtical barbed wire placed in various locations influencing Jew's to "go ahead and kill themselves" is enough to make you puke.

Regardless of politics, there's no rational argument in comparing those two in any way shape or form.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Salty
Does the tin-foil hat crew get a woody on comparing Hitler with Bush?

It's a very, very lame argument. They obviously have NO idea about the details regarding the holocaust and have never stood in awe at the german and polish concentration/death camps. The hair on my neck stood as i looked at the execution pits, furnaces and operating tables with drain plugs and clear windows so everyone could watch. The elecrtical barbed wire placed in various locations influencing Jew's to "go ahead and kill themselves" is enough to make you puke.

Regardless of politics, there's no rational argument in comparing those two in any way shape or form.

that has nothing to do with the speaking techniques each leader employed.

From a psychologtical stand point it seems pretty sound ground for a comparison.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
that has nothing to do with the speaking techniques each leader employed.

From a psychologtical stand point it seems pretty sound ground for a comparison.

Sure it does and here's my point...

Leaders aren't going to step up to the podium (or talk to the media etc.) with their thumb stuck half-way up their *** and shoot the ****. Instead, ALL leaders have shared similar influential speaking technique traits or they wouldn't be in that position to begin with. Yet why not compare Bush to the man responsible for killing a million+ Jews?! Seems fair enough, right? Wrong. I know Bush isn't the best speaker and people make fun of him based on his accent and inability to speak eloquently but you wouldn't have presented this argument unless you though he was convincing.

There's handfuls of historical figures that have woed and influenced the crowd much like the Young Hitler and G.W. Bush... Reagan was one of the best speakers of our time and could spit out a speech in memory based on his ability to memorize scripts as an actor. He could have given a speech or talked to the media to on how it would rain diarrhea in ever major city and how Russia launched all their nukes directly at our soil yet everyone would still applaud at the end. Why? Because of his charisma ability to understand the human mind.

So why not compare Bush's speaking technique to someone else? Because it's another lame attempt from the left to convince you he is Hitler. Not solely based on his public speaking abilities but because he's a "very, very bad man"...

It's called "keynote speaking" and you should look into it sometime.

I'll say it again... Regardless of politics, there's no rational argument in comparing those two in any way shape or form. Likewise, to suggest Bush is a evil hypotizing wizard is another way of saying the masses are easily convinced and stupid...

Last edited by Salty; 07-25-2004 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Gotta agree with Salty on this one. I really can't stand bush but you cannot compare him with Hitler for anything.

"not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent"
Old 07-28-2004, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
What a joke. I think the author likes GW but can't handle it... therefore he has been hypnotized!!!