Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

The Aryan Olsen Twins?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 05:11 PM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by lojasmo
You said "influential"

As far as "charitable" I think helladumb's point is undocumented and unsubstantiated. When some actual numbers are cited, that's when I'll bother to do any research.
Alright, I agree with you on influential. Greece I think far exceeds any other country including Itally(Rome).
Old 10-24-2005, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
See, this is the kind of anti-white bigotry that is allowed to run rampant here! From slavery, to the conquest of Indians, to foreign **** crimes?

Jews are white you moron, and they do just fine in the U.S. without handouts.

Yeah, but the average white and black folk think jews are white.

So you admit you are as stupid as the masses? Congrats step one is identifying and admiting you have a problem...
Old 10-24-2005, 05:15 PM
VIP Member

Your logic is right along the lines of "the man blew up the dikes" and "bush hates black people." You are obviosly the one who hates white people and think they have some debt to pay.

how about you sack the **** up and and shut him the **** up with some proof... or you can continue on with your pathetic little rants..

where did you go to school again? DeVry's school for international douchery?
Old 10-24-2005, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Western culture is THE MOST CHARITABLE CULTURE ON THE PLANET... and I'll ask you as well, what other culture would you rather scale to the influence that western "white" culture has? I'll take a legacy with a few hickups any day over any other choices I know of.

As we should be seeing how we are on top of the so called pile and all...
Old 10-24-2005, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

and slavery has been around since the dawn of man... since one man could overpower or strike fear in another there has been slaves...

Just because it happened in the past does it make it right now? Nope

anyways sort of a tangent..
Old 10-24-2005, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
So you admit you are as stupid as the masses? Congrats step one is identifying and admiting you have a problem...
Hey moron, I identify with the masses on the identification of Jews as "white."

Wow, nice try.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:58 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD

Wow, nice try.
Israel is in Asia, dumbass.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:19 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by lojasmo
Israel is in Asia, dumbass.
Um, how should I put this nicely...

Jews are very white. Many may come from asia, but they definately are not black, latino, asian, middle-eastern, in nature.

Hella, I'm a little late into this discussion but do you feel oppressed? Because I sure as hell don't. Once again, I'll bring up this point. If you are having a hard time as a white male getting a job, WORK HARDER and GET A DAMN EDUCATION. You can't get one because you dropped out of high-school? No sympathy for you! Seriously, if you are a white male and can't find a job (unless you have a incredibly specalized trade) then there is something wrong with you.
-Jeff
Old 10-24-2005, 06:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88

Jews are very white. Many may come from asia, but they definately are not black, latino, asian, middle-eastern, in nature.
Jews are not a race, they are a religon.

Hella, I'm a little late into this discussion but do you feel oppressed? Because I sure as hell don't.
You live in Colorado nincompoop.
Once again, I'll bring up this point. If you are having a hard time as a white male getting a job, WORK HARDER and GET A DAMN EDUCATION. You can't get one because you dropped out of high-school? No sympathy for you!
:eadia: Could you get away with saying this to a minority, a gay or transient? No you couldn't.

Seriously, if you are a white male and can't find a job (unless you have a incredibly specalized trade) then there is something wrong with you.
-Jeff
Yes, there is something wrong, it's called affirmative action.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Back on topic:

How did these impressionable youth get the way they are? Parents, peers, media, classmates? Hate is something that is learned, not a hereditary trait.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:34 PM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Back on topic:

How did these impressionable youth get the way they are? Parents, peers, media, classmates? Hate is something that is learned, not a hereditary trait.
Parents, almost certainly.

Edit: A quote from the idiot racist mother.

April Gaede has said on her Web site that a "benefit" of attending an orchestra concert is "you can almost guarantee that the audience will be mostly — if not all — white."

Last edited by lojasmo; 10-24-2005 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
VIP Member

Wow, nice try.

soo again...

Originally Posted by Your Daddy
i mean you even agreed that "jews" arent white in this post number 32

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=32

where you quoted VIBEELEVEN

Quote:

Actually they're semites, Along with the akkadians, phoenecians and arabs. /quote

Yeah, but the average white and black folk think jews are white. <---this is what you said right hella?
Old 10-24-2005, 08:24 PM
VIP Member

Hella, I'm a little late into this discussion but do you feel oppressed? Because I sure as hell don't. Once again, I'll bring up this point. If you are having a hard time as a white male getting a job, WORK HARDER and GET A DAMN EDUCATION. You can't get one because you dropped out of high-school? No sympathy for you! Seriously, if you are a white male and can't find a job (unless you have a incredibly specalized trade) then there is something wrong with you.
-Jeff

Color of skin != race

Originally Posted by Da motha ****ing dikchoonariy!!11!
1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock b : a class or kind of people unified by community of interests, habits, or characteristics <the English race>
3 a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (as a subspecies) representing such a group b : BREED c : a division of mankind possessing traits that are transmissible by descent and sufficient to characterize it as a distinct human type
4 obsolete : inherited temperament or disposition
5 : distinctive flavor, taste, or strength
While color of skin can be a distinctive feature it is NOT the only means of discerning race of an indivudal, much to the contrary, facial features would be a more apt means of discrimination...
Old 10-24-2005, 09:13 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Jews are not a race, they are a religon.

You live in Colorado nincompoop.

:eadia: Could you get away with saying this to a minority, a gay or transient? No you couldn't.

Yes, there is something wrong, it's called affirmative action.
Well, I'm saying in GENERAL Jews are white. Do you know a black jew?

I know I live in colorado, but i'll say that to anyone. My friends who are minorities agree with me completely. You drop out of high school, you are lazy, you shouldn't have a well paying job. Yes, some people do get lucky. If you do any of the above things, i don't care what race/sexuality/class you are from I have no sympathy for you. This is one place I do not agree with people more liberal than I, as I believe hard work is/should be the only way to better your condition (there are exceptions: injuries, illness, physical dificiancies (not obesity!))

Affermitave action wise heres my belief: race should only be considered if you are judging two equal canidates and have only room for one.
-Jeff

/back off topic
Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
Talking You racist sombich

Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."
I agree, to the extent the terms "race" and "culture" are fairly synonymous. There is absolutely nothing wrong, and a lot of things right, with knowing who you are and where you came from...good and bad. These girls have been misguided by their parents, imho. There is a lot wrong when preservation of ones own culture/race morphs into the hatred of another's culture/race. To learn from one's heritage and accept who one is can be very insightful, fulfilling and humbling. Unfortunately, people often stumble at the humble part, falling face first into self-righteousness. The "preservation" of culture takes on the form of an offensive, a shameful example of the shrugging off of responsibility which is endemic in society today. For the record, I think responsibility is a personality trait which is severely lacking amongst most of us humans individually as well as culturally, regardless of race, heritage or culture. I'm not convinced it's a current phenomenon, either, I'm thinking it has been a part of our collective consciousness for a long, long time.

P.S. Sorry if this point has already been covered. I got to the end of the first page and was reminded of why I don't bother to post much here and I stopped reading. I realize this is not fair to those who ploded through the above diatribe. OOPS. Please carry on with the personal attacks.

Quick Reply: The Aryan Olsen Twins?