Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by MVWRX
I was merely pointing out that the criteria you, Helladumb, use to dismiss the opinion of this guy is the same criteria you ignore when trusting everything Bush tells you.
Bush obviously doesn't have a dopamine deficiency. You are insane if you think he was destroyed permanently (like Sheen) by drugs.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:15 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Bush obviously doesn't have a dopamine deficiency. You are insane if you think he was destroyed permanently (like Sheen) by drugs.
Haha...well there are varying degrees...give me some credit as a neuroscientist that I know there is some damage to Jr's brain. I know he didn't have a problem to the extent that Sheen does...but there is that wandering look in his eyes that some attribute to a lack of intelligence...classical ex-drug/alcohol user.

Edit: I'm not saying he's 'destroyed' or even that his thinking is affected by his user past...but there's something going on up there that isn't totally normal. I wasn't the one who noticed, it was my coworker who's a clinical neurologist and a conservative.

Last edited by MVWRX; 03-23-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:39 PM

Car Info: Sline
You're a neuroscientist? That's awesome! Where did you go to school for it? How far did you go? If you don't mind me asking
Old 03-23-2006, 11:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
So what makes him more credible than dr3 or helladumb? The fact that he's an actor? I think anyone with a brain take him about as seriousley as Cindy Sheehan.

I really don't think it has much to do with drugs. A loon is a loon.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by jvick125
You're a neuroscientist? That's awesome! Where did you go to school for it? How far did you go? If you don't mind me asking

Well my degree so far is a BS in biochem from UCLA, I work in a neuro lab (mostly electrophysiology) at Stanford right now as a staff researcher, and in the fall I'm starting a PhD program at UCI.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:09 AM

I'm not saying he's 'destroyed' or even that his thinking is affected by his user past...but there's something going on up there that isn't totally normal. I wasn't the one who noticed, it was my coworker who's a clinical neurologist and a conservative.
Ask your neurologist buddy if GW's symptoms could be a result of saving the friggen world 24-7 for the last several years! I think I'm fairly intelligent and fairly well-educated, but I COULD NOT HANDLE Bush's job and 24-7 routine. Can you imagine the stress he's under?

Sheen on the other hand is just an uneducated addict and wears the permanent mask on his face from it... a lot like the parkinsons mask my dad had, so yes I know a little about neurology too. I threw in the "uneducated" remark because he's an actor, but honestly don't know sheen's school background .
Old 03-24-2006, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Ask your neurologist buddy if GW's symptoms could be a result of saving the friggen world 24-7 for the last several years! I think I'm fairly intelligent and fairly well-educated, but I COULD NOT HANDLE Bush's job and 24-7 routine. Can you imagine the stress he's under?

Sheen on the other hand is just an uneducated addict and wears the permanent mask on his face from it... a lot like the parkinsons mask my dad had, so yes I know a little about neurology too. I threw in the "uneducated" remark because he's an actor, but honestly don't know sheen's school background .

I guess it could be stress...but that doesn't explain why he had that look when he got elected. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. Sheen's a paranoid addict, Bush just made some bad decisions (before and during his presidency hahah....)
Old 03-24-2006, 09:37 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
What I feel is funny that y'all spent more time debating some crack head actor instead of this lowlife mother ****er:
Old 03-24-2006, 09:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Is that the guy that ran over the college students in his suv?
Old 03-24-2006, 10:42 AM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Is that the guy that ran over the college students in his suv?
Yup!
Old 03-24-2006, 02:12 PM

Whatever, it doesn't really matter. Sheen's a paranoid addict, Bush just made some bad decisions (before and during his presidency hahah....)
Yes, agreed!
Old 03-28-2006, 10:19 AM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
haha, I still can't believe that article called Charlie Sheen "highly credible"

That right there made my day, what a joke
Old 03-28-2006, 01:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
So what makes him more credible than dr3 or helladumb? The fact that he's an actor? I think anyone with a brain take him about as seriousley as Cindy Sheehan.

I really don't think it has much to do with drugs. A loon is a loon.
Amen to that!