Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

This is it.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 06:05 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
This is it.

Originally Posted by Seattle Shooting
ONE woman has been killed and at least four more wounded after a gunman opened fire at a Jewish organisation in Seattle overnight.

The shooting took place at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, which had helped organize a large rally last weekend to demonstrate support for Israel in its fight against Hizbollah
Take one guess which religion the gunman practiced.

Originally Posted by KOMO 1000
Another witness says the gunman then walked into the Jewish Center and said he was a Muslim-American and he was very upset about what was going on in Israel. He then pulled out a gun and started shooting, the witnesses said.

Religion of peace my ***.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:25 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Is any religion really that peaceful? Sure, Islam may be the most violent in our eyes right now, but in all honesty most all religions are guilty of horrible violence. Islam - like any religion - will promote violence when taken to the extreme. Just like any religion when taken at a reasonable dosage will promote peace.
-Jeff
Old 07-28-2006, 10:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Take one guess which religion the gunman practiced.

Religion of peace my ***.

Same can be said about every religion... it is a pretty ****ing stupid thing to say that the actions of one man justify labeling an entire (large) portion of the planets population.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I think the argument is based on the numbers of violent Islamics vs. those of any other religion. Sure, you can compare present day Islam to Christianity of years past, but the argument isn't solid given the fact we live in present times. It's the culture in that area... it's very controlled, very sexist, very primitive when compared to other areas like Israel that have progressed in all those departments. This is a reason behind a theory which suggests that because of Arab countries culture, they have poorly formed Armies and must resort to an insurgency that never wins the war, but instead, puts a damper on overall progress. One of the reasons behind this is how people of a different social status in Arab countries steer clear of each other (now think officers and enlisted men).

Besides, what possible interest could this Muslim in America have other than hatred? Although it doesn't help the vast amount of Muslims that are peaceful, sooner or later more people need to acknowledge that there's substantial amount hate mongering Islamics just so it can be written in modern history books. Yes, other religions have had their day as well, but I think the argument needs to be more about the current ratio of radicals in one religion and actual acts of brutality versus another religion. It shouldn’t be, “well, the Christians killed thousands of people hundreds of years ago, so..." I get so sick and tired of that half-assed argument.

Last edited by Salty; 07-28-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I am Muslim-American and I hate you all.

funny what I can say and you have no grounds to argue against it
Old 07-29-2006, 12:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
Same can be said about every religion... it is a pretty ****ing stupid thing to say that the actions of one man justify labeling an entire (large) portion of the planets population.
It's also pretty stupid to say that a majority of islam isn't anti-zionist...

Siorry to inform you on this but the jews were in so called "palestine" almost two thousand years before the muslim crusaders forcefully turned the population of philistines (who were also migrants from south Turkey) to islam.

Take a history class or two.

Last edited by VIBEELEVEN; 07-29-2006 at 12:17 AM.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:47 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by MBasile
I am Muslim-American and I hate you all.

funny what I can say and you have no grounds to argue against it
I'll kill you later tonight at the meet...
Old 07-29-2006, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Hey Retard! We're talking about people and mainstream religion on the planet now, not hundreds of years ago. That's such a rediculous cop-out, when Islam is the ONLY inherently violent and intolerant mainstream religion on the planet.

Check out the body count:
WWW.THERELIGIONOFPEACE.COM

Originally Posted by Magish
Is any religion really that peaceful? Sure, Islam may be the most violent in our eyes right now, but in all honesty most all religions are guilty of horrible violence. Islam - like any religion - will promote violence when taken to the extreme. Just like any religion when taken at a reasonable dosage will promote peace.
-Jeff
Old 07-29-2006, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
It's also pretty stupid to say that a majority of islam isn't anti-zionist...

Siorry to inform you on this but the jews were in so called "palestine" almost two thousand years before the muslim crusaders forcefully turned the population of philistines (who were also migrants from south Turkey) to islam.

Take a history class or two.

I could give a **** who was where and when. And why are you trying to inform me of anything? I never said anyone was there before anyone else (if so feel free to prove me wrong)

They are both idiotic ****wits in my books for not being able to live with each other.

We arent talking about physhicaly not being able to interact with each other, it at this point is simply inbred hatred toward another human being over PERCEPTION.

Its ****ing idiotic in my book, and there are plenty of examples of isrealis and palestinans getting along fine.. Its just the retarded war mongers and self serving dickmunchers on each side that stoke the pryers of war for their own self intrest.

But hey what can i do? im gonna go back to eating my pot brownies and refilling my diesel with pillaged oil from the local mc donalds deep fryer while i blast my new bootlegg of a 20 yearold dead concert i found on the web while using someone elses wireless network.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:38 PM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
Doesn't seem like they are all violent, at least here in the states. Seems like they are condemning the shooting to me.

These quotes are taken from a news report on the shooting:

Yousef Shehadeb, 46, a member of the Islamic Center of the Tri-Cities, said Haq's family is well-known in the region's small Muslim community.

"I can't even describe how horrible everyone in the community feels. Shock, disbelief," Shehadeb said.

Haq's parents, originally from Lahore, Pakistan, are devastated and unable to understand how their son strayed so far from Islamic teachings, he said.

"I couldn't find in any religious book any justification for such heinous acts," he said. "It has no place in Islam."
link: http://www.columbian.com/news/APStor...6news46756.cfm

my .02
Old 07-29-2006, 10:25 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Hey Retard! We're talking about people and mainstream religion on the planet now, not hundreds of years ago. That's such a rediculous cop-out, when Islam is the ONLY inherently violent and intolerant mainstream religion on the planet.

Check out the body count:
WWW.THERELIGIONOFPEACE.COM
Have you ever spoken to or met a muslum? Really, be honest.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:06 PM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
Originally Posted by Magish
Have you ever spoken to or met a muslum? Really, be honest.

i have, i live near a large muslim community. and they've tried to convert me to muslim, its kinda funny.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:25 PM
VIP Member

they tried to convert you to muslim?

seriously man you get stupider with each post you make..

here is a hint (its islam they were trying to convert you to)
Old 07-30-2006, 10:53 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
they tried to convert you to muslim?

seriously man you get stupider with each post you make..

here is a hint (its islam they were trying to convert you to)
so is a catholic and a christian the same thing or not?

either way its the same

plus stupider isn't a word! maybe you should study english
Old 07-30-2006, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by kyle_RS
so is a catholic and a christian the same thing or not?

either way its the same

plus stupider isn't a word! maybe you should study english
Catholic and Christian are not the same. They are as different as shiite and sunni You cannot convert to muslim, you must first convert to islam to be a muslim, which is anyone who has publicly pronounced the Shahada, which states, "There is only one God and Muhammad is His messenger."