Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Help!!! EDFC not Right

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 10:49 AM

Car Info: Blk 2003 WRX
Help!!! EDFC not Right

I have installed my Flex Coil-over’s and done the wiring for the EDFC, and when testing found out that something is wrong. All the Wiring is hooked up and tested with a multi-meter. It has the all time power; it is connected to the clock, along with the ground. Then the Illumination and the Accessory power are connected to the cigarette lighter.

The problem is when I turn the key to turn on the car the EDFC Beeps once and then nothing. I push the power button and nothing.

A friend of mine may think the controller is bad, do the fact that we get the power where it is supposed to be, and how it is supposed to get there. Can someone please help me with this problem? I'm wiring into a 05 STI.... This is the closest thread I have found with my wiring, but every wire that is in my clock harness is different, so it really didn't help.