Brake Upgrade Options!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 07:30 PM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
Talking Brake Upgrade Options!!

Hello all!! Here I am again trying to give you want you want/need!! This thread is about a lot of options that you have for you WRX's brake needs...Cuz lets face it, with all the power and go fast products that you are putting on your cars, you need to be able to stop quick in case some idiot pulls out in front of you!!

Here is what I can offer you in ways of braking better...

AEM Big Brake Rotor Kit, Front ~ MSRP-$510.28, Your Price-$395 shipped.
AEM Big Brake Rotor Kit, Rear ~ MSRP-$510.28, Your Price-$395 shipped. Choice of colors...Red, Blue, and Silver.

This kit allows for use of O.E. brake caliper, making it the most affordable big rotor system on the market. AEM's rotors have an average 20% larger surface area and can reduce a vehicle's stopping distance by up to 33%. The AEM Big Rotor Brake Kit includes caliper repositioning brackets, complete Premium Grade and aircraft-quality hardware, comprehensive instructions and AEM decals. Key features include:100% bolt on kit (no cutting or drilling), All big rotors systems are ABS compatible, Rotors are Gold Zinc plated to prevent rust!!

Next option........
Attached Images  

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 07-10-2004 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:36 PM

Here we have Stoptech....

Stoptech Front Brake Kit ~ MSRP-$1795, Your price-$1650 shipped. This price is for Black High Gloss, Red, and Silver but Silver has a 30 day lead time.
**Add $200 for Blue and Yellow painted calipers.
**Add a Stoptech Rear Kit (which includes new Stoptech Rotors, New Rear Brake Lines, and New Axxis Ulitmate Brake Pads) price goes to $1899 shipped for both front and rear!!

Subaru WRX 2002+ front brake upgrade, 328x28mm floating front rotors drilled or slotted with 7075 T-6 Billet aluminum hats, ST-40 four piston caliper black anodized, front stainless steel brake lines, AXXIS Ultimate brake pads, requires 17 inch wheels!!

NEW OPTIONS FOR 2002-2005 WRX OWNERS!! STOPTECH HAS RELEASED IT'S NEW REAR BBK. YOU CAN BUY THE FRONT AND REAR AT A SUPER DISCOUNTED PRICE OR YOU CAN BUY JUST THE REAR BBK.

Front and Rear BBK Combo
StopTech four wheel Big Brake Upgrade for the 2002-2005 Subaru WRX. The kit includes ST-40 4-piston front calipers painted red, black, or silver, ST-22 2-piston opposed billet rear calipers painted red, black, or silver, 7075-T6 billet aluminum caliper mounting brackets, 328x28mm slotted, floating, front AeroRotors, 328x28mm slotted, floating, rear AeroRotors, 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats with directional standoffs, StopTech SS (DOT compliant) front and rear brake lines, Axxis Ultimate front brake pads, and Hawk HPS rear brake pads. Requires 17 inch or larger wheels, however not all 17 inch wheels will fit. Options: Drilled rotors - $100 per pair; Yellow or blue paint - $200 per pair of calipers and 30 day lead time. Price - $3850 shipped!

OR

StopTech four wheel Big Brake Upgrade for the 2002-2005 Subaru WRX. The kit includes ST-40 4-piston front calipers painted red, black, or silver, ST-22 2-piston opposed billet rear calipers painted red, black, or silver, 7075-T6 billet aluminum caliper mounting brackets, 332x32mm slotted, floating, front AeroRotors, 328x28mm slotted, floating, rear AeroRotors, 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats with directional standoffs, StopTech SS (DOT compliant) front and rear brake lines, Axxis Ultimate front brake pads, and Hawk HPS rear brake pads. Requires 17 inch or larger wheels, however not all 17 inch wheels will fit. Options: Drilled rotors - $100 per pair; Yellow or blue paint - $200 per pair of calipers and 30 day lead time. Price - $3950 shipped!

Rear BBK Only
StopTech rear wheel Big Brake Upgrade for the 2002-2005 Subaru WRX. The kit includes ST-22 2-piston opposed billet rear calipers painted red, black, or silver, 7075-T6 billet aluminum caliper mounting brackets, 328x28mm slotted, floating, rear AeroRotors, 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats with directional standoffs, StopTech SS (DOT compliant) rear brake lines, and Hawk HPS rear brake pads. Requires 17 inch or larger wheels, however not all 17 inch wheels will fit. Options: Drilled rotors - $100 per pair; Yellow or blue paint - $200 per pair of calipers and 30 day lead time. Price - $2150 shipped!

This is for all of those out there that have a 2.5 RS

Stoptech Front Brake Kit ~ MSRP-$1795, Your price-$1650 shipped. See above for color options!

Kit Includes:
Subaru 2.5 RS 98-2002 front brake upgrade, 328x28mm floating front rotors drilled or slotted with 7075 T-6 Billet aluminum hats, ST-40 four piston caliper black anodized, front stainless steel brake lines, AXXIS Ultimate brake pads, requires 17 inch wheels.

Hey I have a new announcement from Stoptech for an affordable option for those who want to start an upgrade!! Read on....

"The Stage 1 brake upgrades stemmed from customer requests for a low cost, high value step up from the Original Equipment parts that come on the car. Our Stage 1 upgrade includes StopTech DOT stainless steel brake lines for the front and rear, Axxis Ultimate brake pads for the front and rear stock calipers, and 3 half liters of Motul RBF 600. The goal of the Stage 1 and Stage 2 kits is to offer an affordable performance upgrade to the stock system, with a package price discount.

The Stage 2 kits include everything in a Stage 1 kit plus slotted stock-sized rotors for the front and rear."

Stage 1 Kit - 2002 WRX Includes:
Stage 1 Brake Kit
Stage 1 brake upgrade, Subaru WRX 2002, includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul 600 brake fluid, Axxis Ultimate pads for front and rear. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$250.00 shipped!!

Stage 2 Kit - 2002 WRX Includes:
Stage 2 brake upgrade, Subaru WRX 2002, includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul 600 brake fluid, Axxis Ultimate pads for front and rear, StopTech slotted or drilled front and rear stock-sized rotors. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$530.00 shipped!!

Stage 1 Kit - 03 and 04 WRX Includes:
Stage 1 brake upgrade for the 2003+ Subaru WRX includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul 600 brake fluid, and StopTech Street Performance pads for front and rear. StopTech Street Performance is a very similar compound to Axxis Ultimate, except that it has a ceramic heat shield between the friction material and backing plate to help prevent heat transfer into the caliper and brake fluid. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$330.00 shipped!!

Stage 2 Kit - 03 and 04 WRX Includes:
Stage 2 Drilled brake upgrade with drilled rotors for the 2003+ Subaru WRX includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul RBF600 brake fluid, StopTech Street Performance brake pads for front and rear, and StopTech slotted or drilled rotors for the front and rear. StopTech Street Performance is a very similar compound to Axxis Ultimate, except that it has a ceramic heat shield between the friction material and backing plate to help prevent heat transfer into the caliper and brake fluid. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$600.00 shipped!!

Now for all the 2.5 RS Owners!!

Stage 1 Kit - 98-01 2.5RS Impreza Includes:
Stage 1 brake upgrade, Subaru 2.5 RS 7/98-2001, includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul 600 brake fluid, Axxis Ultimate pads for front and rear. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$240.00 shipped!!

Stage 2 Kit - 98-01 2.5RS Impreza Includes:
Stage 2 brake upgrade, Subaru 2.5RS 7/98-2001, includes StopTech stainless steel brake lines for front and rear, 3 bottles of Motul RBF600 brake fluid, Axxis Ultimate pads for front and rear, StopTech slotted or drilled front and rear stock-sized rotors. FITS STOCK CALIPERS.

$530.00 shipped!!

NEW 04+ STI BBK!!!
Subaru STI 2004+ front brake upgrade, 332x32mm floating front rotors drilled or slotted with 7075 T-6 Billet aluminum hats, ST-40 four piston caliper black anodize, front stainless steel brake lines, AXXIS Ultimate brake pads.

MSRP~$1895.00, YOUR PRICE - $1750.00 shipped!!

All color options are available!! This price is for Black High Gloss, Red, and Silver.

Blue, and Yellow are $200 extra and require a 30 day lead time.

Next option...
Attached Images  

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 02-01-2005 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:50 PM

Continued options...

Next we have Perrin Front Brake kits!!

Colors Available - Blue, Black, and Red

Price - $645 shipped!!

All new caliper design by PERRIN!
Bias tube, allows easier brake bleeding and much firmer pedal feel. Caliper composition and construction prevents flexing and warpage in high temp situations.

Available in three vivid, high temp colors!
Fits all Impreza 93-04. (No STi)

Allows use of factory rotors and 16" wheels.
(Not DOT approved and only designed for off-road vehicles!)

Features
- Vented pistons to allow trapped gasses to escape.
- Will work with stock wheels

Kit Includes:
Left and right calipers, mounting brackets, Brake pads, Stainless steel lines and hardware.

Next option...

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 02-12-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:01 PM

Continued options...

And Last but not least we have Brembo!!

Brembo Big Brake Kit (WRX) 12.9in rotors ~ MSRP-$2595, Your price-$2300 shipped!! Colors: Red, Silver, or Black Calipers.

Brembo Big Brake Kit (WRX/STi) 13.1in rotors ~ MSRP-$2995, Your price-$2650 shipped!! Colors: Red, Silver, or Black Calipers.

All kits are complete, pre-assembled, pre-torqued, and ready to install. The kit includes Brembo oversized 4 piston calipers with sequentially sized pistons, larger diameter racing discs, full "floating" rotor and hat assemblies with billet aluminum hats and McLaren anti-rattle clips, hi-performance brake pads, stainless steel braided lines, and Brembo mounting brackets and hardware. Requires min. of 17" wheels.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the above mentioned brake options!!
I accept PayPal for all orders at autransam@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Attached Thumbnails Brake Upgrade Options!!-brembo-brake-kits-large.jpg  

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 07-19-2003 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
OMFG! where the hell were you when I had money! Dammit... this seems to always happen to me!!

Do you have a website?

Jon
Old 06-26-2003, 10:45 PM

Jon,

Hey the site is being worked on as we speak and I hope for it to be up soon!!

I am sorry to hear that I caught you to late!! Did you already buy a kit or are you still needing one but just don't have any money??
If it is the later reason, then when you do get funds then look me up and I will offer which ever deal you wanted at the same advertised price!!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-27-2003, 07:48 AM

Car Info: 02' WRX White Sedan
Wow - those are a lot of brakes Great prices and great vendor!!!
Old 06-27-2003, 09:15 AM

Hank,

That is a ton of brakes!! Thank you for your kind words!!! I do try to offere a lot of things for everybody!!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-27-2003, 09:26 AM

How much can you do Brembo or AEM rotors for? I want the OEM size for the STi, cross-drilled. Thanks
Old 06-27-2003, 10:07 AM

gforced -

Hey there!! This is all that I have part # for and prices. On Brembo all I am finding is OEM rear rotors. It is just easier to get the ready made kits. But let me know if I can help you any further!! If you can find a part # on what you want then I can try and find out pricing on it.

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-27-2003, 07:24 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Originally posted by iNfEk
OMFG! where the hell were you when I had money! Dammit... this seems to always happen to me!!

Do you have a website?

Jon
Haha I know how you feel.
Old 06-27-2003, 08:14 PM

push2 -

We have all been there at least once in our modding lives!! LOL!! It sux but that how it goes sometimes.

Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-27-2003, 11:28 PM

ronin_roy -

You do win with getting a WRX and being 18!! I wish I had a WRX when I was 18!!!

The install if very easy to do and it does come with all the instructions that you need!! You should be able to do it with limited experience or first timer projects. It sounds like you have everything, parts wise, that you will need to install.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you are ready to place an order!!

I look forward to hearing from you again soon!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-29-2003, 10:21 AM

hey im interested in a brake upgrade for my 2000 Impreza 2.5rs if you have any avaiable than could you please pm me
thanks
-Brian

Quick Reply: Brake Upgrade Options!!