Subaru OEM Parts For Sale Subaru OEM new and used car parts can be listed here only!

2003 WRX heads, throttle, cams, and more for sale plus lots of PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:57 PM

2003 WRX heads, throttle, cams, and more for sale plus lots of PICTURES

As stated above I am selling 2003 WRX heads (both), cams, valve covers, throttle body, and fuel rails. The pics can be seen at:

http://www.tecort.net/subby/

All parts are in EXCELLENT condition just need some cleaning. Put please, before making offers check the pricing for each part new at www.subaruparts.com. That is where I am getting the prices that I would like for them, not exactly but you all know what I mean. See for yourselves that they are in good condition. PM me or reply and let me know whoever is interested.

Thanks,
Edwin
Old 04-06-2004, 02:29 PM

Do you have the TGV spacers?
Where are you located?
Old 04-06-2004, 04:30 PM

All i have is what it shows in the pics, but i might be able to get other parts this sunday becuase there are other parts that i am thinking of getting if not too costly, at the moment what i have is what i took a pic of so if you are interested in any of that just let me know. BTW i am located in miami, florida. I can send you higher reslolution/better detailed pics of all i have in case you wanted to see for urself the small details, like the stuff in the box where the cams are and stuff like that. Keep me posted on what u need...