Subaru OEM Parts For Sale Subaru OEM new and used car parts can be listed here only!

2003 Impreza taillights and front grill + more(stock)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 08:18 AM

2003 Impreza taillights and front grill + more(stock)

Hi, i have a few things for sale from my car after some modding (ill post some pics when i get everyhthing done by the end of next week)

stock tailights - both right and left are in mint condition, no cracks or scratches, comes with all the bulbs and harness - $40 shipped

stock front grill w/inserts (blue ridge pearl) - the grill is in good condition, i broke one of the back clips when i took it off the very first time, but it still goes on the car perfectly and there is no damage. one of the 2 insert peices has a small chip on it (looks like a rock kicked up ) but a little sanding looks like it can fix that easily before painting (cuase odds are its not going on anohter BRP 2.5rs )
- $25 shipped

stock 03 bumper (blue ridgepearl color) - this bumper im replacing, it has a few paint scratches, and has holes on the bottom from my old rear lip. if your planning on painting this and putting on a rear body kit lip, it will look perfectly fine!!!! - $35 + shipping (or pickup... ill meet halfway if on long island new york)

these items should be ready to ship by the end of next week when my car is done at the shop and i have my new rear on ill post pics when its done!

if interested PM or email me. i can takepictures upon request. thanks!

i take paypal, no money orders please!

thanks!!
-chuck
Old 03-07-2006, 01:13 PM

rear bumper pics (please show the holes) to s1mpsons@rcn.com please.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:27 PM

i threw out the bumper :-\

sorryy