Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Trying to do a few things need help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 09:11 AM

Trying to do a few things need help!

I own a 2011 wrx sedan and I'm trying to do just a few things to the exterior.
That List is:
-tinted lights (20% matte finish preferably.. Or whatever's legal)
- debadge
- paint emblems
- vinyl overlay emblem or replace emblem if I can find it
- License plate relocator
- front lip, side skirts and rear diffuser
- different colored lug nuts (neochrome preferably)
- And maybe a big wing or a roof rack.

--> if anyone has any ideas to add on to this it would be much appreciated However my main reason for asking is does anyone know where I can get this stuff? I have searched around to a lot of JDM websites and eBay of course but I haven't found everything in one reliable place.
- if anyone has a website they could give me with these things or a good majority of them that has good prices and reliable stuff that would be awesome!

Thank you!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru wrx
I don't think you could really go wrong with ebay for most of these parts. Everything is sourced from the same group of factories in China anyways and quality can't be really bad with what you're shopping for. The only thing I wouldn't get on there are the lug nuts, find some quality ones made by gorilla or Mcguard. If you really want neochrome, you end up spending a lot. Vinyl quality will be decent, go with lamin-x if you want quality. Used roof racks are popping up left up right now for good prices if you look on here, nasioc, and craigslist.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by naywong
I don't think you could really go wrong with ebay for most of these parts. Everything is sourced from the same group of factories in China anyways and quality can't be really bad with what you're shopping for. The only thing I wouldn't get on there are the lug nuts, find some quality ones made by gorilla or Mcguard. If you really want neochrome, you end up spending a lot. Vinyl quality will be decent, go with lamin-x if you want quality. Used roof racks are popping up left up right now for good prices if you look on here, nasioc, and craigslist.
Really good advice thank you!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:28 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru WRX Limited Edition
I plastidip my emblem if you haven't done it yet I can post pics. It cheap and it looks good in my opinion. I did it a while back and it's still in place. Cool thing about it is, if you don't like it.. peel it off.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 Subaru WRX Limited Edition
Pic

Figured I'd just post a pic of it.
Attached Thumbnails Trying to do a few things need help!-paint-side-emblem5.jpg