Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

SUBIESPORT Subscriptions now available!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 09:03 AM

Car Info: 05 2.5RS + 07 LGT
Lightbulb SUBIESPORT Subscriptions now available!

Charter subscriptions to SUBIESPORT Magazine are now available.

http://www.subiesport.com

We've talked about content, design and names for a new Subaru enthusiast publication...now it's time to subscribe!

Charter subscribers will receive seven issues with their 1-year subscription--get our first issue free. If you don’t like the magazine, you can cancel your subscription after receiving the first issue for a full refund and keep issue #1. Charter subscriptions will only be available through the month of July, 2004. After that time, subscribers will receive the normal 6-issues with their paid subscription.

Issue number one is scheduled to ship late September, 2004.

1-Year Subscription, U.S. Addresses: $19.99
1-Year Subscription, Canadian Addresses: $29.99
1-Year Subscription, European Addresses: $39.99

Subscribe here:

http://www.midnightcafe.com/sub/signup.php
(VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX)

Cover price for single-copy newsstand sales has not been set yet. We are looking at $4.99 per copy, but it may be slightly more.

-----------------------------------------

SUBIESPORT Magazine:

Presenting SUBIESPORT Magazine; the only independent periodical dedicated to Subaru owners and enthusiasts. Subscribe to SUBIESPORT for back-road adventures that would make most other cars panic. Get the skinny on tuner rides that will impress and astound. Learn Subaru-specific engine tweaking tips from the experts. Want Rally? SUBIESPORT puts you in the drivers' seat for all the WRC, Canadian and US rally action you can handle. You asked for it, and SUBIESPORT is bringing it to you this fall. Subscriptions are available starting at $19.99 for 1 year (6-issues) from http://www.subiesport.com . Canadian and European subscriptions are also available.

SUBIESPORT is published by Midnight Cafe Media LLC and is not affiliated with Subaru North America, or its distributors or dealers.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
I have subscribed. Thanks!

Good luck.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:11 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Sticked! I will subscribe soon!
Old 07-06-2004, 07:15 PM

Several cheers for the I-Club moderators!

Old 07-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Another Mod here who has signed up. Good job guys, and thanks for taking the initiative!
Old 07-27-2004, 08:38 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
I have subscribed!

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush

At last! A magazine just for Subaru enthusiasts and owners: SUBIESPORT Magazine! Get the inside scoop on all things Subaru with regular columns from Alex "Imprezer" S., Jamie "Subie Gal" Thomas and Ali "Easy Street" Afshar. Plus professionally written features on road, rally, tuning and touring--Subaru style!

**YOU COULD BE IN THE FIRST ISSUE**
SUBIESPORT is looking for the finest Subarus in the land to appear in our debut Reader Rides section. We figure there has to be some nice rides in the I-Club family. If your Subie is particularly impressive, we may even feature it with a full story in the future. See http://www.subiesport.com for details.

**LAUNCH INFO**
If you sign up early we'll let you have 7-issues for the regular 6-issue price. If for some reason you don't like the magazine, you can cancel your subscription after receiving the first issue for a full refund. You get to keep the special debut issue. This special deal will only be available through the month of July 2004. Issue #1 is scheduled to ship late September 2004. Subscriptions start at $19.99 and are available online: http://www.midnightcafe.com/sub/signup.php. To subscribe via Check, or for more info visit: http://www.subiesport.com

SUBIESPORT is published bi-monthly by Midnight Cafe Media LLC and is not affiliated with Subaru North America, or its distributors or dealers.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
OK subscribed, looking forward to it!
Old 07-27-2004, 11:28 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Sounds interesting! IM IN!
Old 07-27-2004, 06:45 PM

Car Info: ..........
OOOoooo me interested
Old 07-27-2004, 09:07 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
Subscribed!
Old 07-28-2004, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by JspecGC8
How do I subscribe when I am in Japan. Come on man don't leave us that have the GC8s out. I have an APO address so its the same as mailing to California!!!
In about a week we'll have a more extensive online subscription system that will allow for such a subscription--and a 1-800 ordering number for those that prefer not to shop online. I'll post here once it's available.

Cheers,

Ryan

Quick Reply: SUBIESPORT Subscriptions now available!