Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

procarparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 08:26 AM

Car Info: 2000 impreza 2.5 rs
Thumbs down procarparts.com

BEWEAR!!

This has all stemmed from an ebay impulse buy

I purchesed an item from ebay using a "buy now" function from this distributor. They had a high seller rating, price was right, and they accepted paypal.
Immediatly after auction I attempted to pay via paypal witch was bounced back "unconfirmed address". No big deal happens once in a while. So I went to there sight to pay for this item. On there main page they have a "pay for auction" button so i clicked on it ... many times... dead button on there homepage. Ok , no biggy I will call them and pay using credit card over the phone. Called them up just to be automatically put on hold... I can wate thats cool.
eventually i get automatically transfered to a voice mail. I leave a message and give it a day. Call same results same message left.. Wate two more days.
I decided leave an email with my contact info after a fiew more days of wating i get fed up. I called back today to try to talk to some one there phone system automaticaly welcomes me tells me all sales asses are helping others please hold. Then it thanks me for calling and hangs up on me.

I have no choice but to take the hit with negitive feed back and abandon item. Other than automated ways of paying they do accept check or money order ... If they are not together enough to answer phones why would i send them money in the mail?

Be very carfull when buying form these people.. If they dont even want to take my money how would they act if you have a return or warrinty item?