Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Long time suby enthusiast

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 2005 Impreza WRX
Long time suby enthusiast

I actually think I posted many years ago, but then my bro smashed our 2000 2.5 rs and I disappeared. But now I am back and just getting into the flow of things because I recently got MY OWN wrx. Dang, this whole subaru think blew up when they introduced the wrx, huh? Anyways, i look forward to contributing to this board. Btw, which regional forum do I belong to? I live in Reedley, CA. about 25 miles southeast of Fresno, CA. Thanks guys!
Old 12-25-2005, 07:14 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Welcome back to i-Club!

Man, Reedley looks to be about at the halfway point between northern and southern California. The most active CA regionals are Bay Area, Sacramento-Reno, and SoCal.

While you're welcome to participate in any regional forum, it makes sense to choose the one(s) where you might attend meets and socialize with the folks in those areas. Your location and freeway access puts you within a few hours driving distance of any of the above regionals, though it may not be something you'd attempt every weekend.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 12-26-2005, 07:26 PM

Thank you. That was exactly my thought as far as the location of Reedley. Well, I finally hooked up with a friend of mine that recently got a 05 STi (only one in town). I think their is only two or three wrx in town. Mine being one of those. Haha. He said he has some friends that we can hook up with in Fresno or something like that. Btw, is the activity levels at this place slow or is just me?
Old 12-26-2005, 07:40 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by DilferJr
...hooked up with a friend of mine that recently got a 05 STi (only one in town). I think their is only two or three wrx in town. Mine being one of those. Haha. He said he has some friends that we can hook up with in Fresno...
Also look for our annual i-Club BBQ meet at Mt Hamilton, near San Jose. Each year has shown an increase in attendance, with 200+ Subaru vehicles and members making the event. Normally takes place in July with an announcement in BAIC regional forum a couple of months prior.
Origami posted by
Btw, is the activity levels at this place slow or is just me?
It's just you.

--
0==WW==0
Old 12-26-2005, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wingless Wonder
Also look for our annual i-Club BBQ meet at Mt Hamilton, near San Jose. Each year has shown an increase in attendance, with 200+ Subaru vehicles and members making the event. Normally takes place in July with an announcement in BAIC regional forum a couple of months prior.
It's just you.

--
0==WW==0

I will look for that. Thanks for the heads up. Also, as far as the activity levels here being low, I will take your word for it that things are faster. Hehe. I look forward to participating in meaningful conversations and or threads. Btw, I love my subaru.