Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Hanlees subaru in napa

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 02:17 PM

Car Info: 2008 wrx sedan
Hanlees subaru in napa

This place is awful now. Used to have a girl named Angela who actually cared about your problems and helped to fix them. She's not in there and this place is a joke the way I was treated.

I would recommend avoiding this dealership at all costs.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Seems like every Subaru dealership in NorCal sucks
Old 01-29-2013, 05:26 PM

Seriously! What's there deal?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:30 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
Originally Posted by crobb
This place is awful now. Used to have a girl named Angela who actually cared about your problems and helped to fix them. She's not in there and this place is a joke the way I was treated.

I would recommend avoiding this dealership at all costs.
can you be a little less descriptive?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:32 PM

Car Info: FR-S + WRB Bugeye.
Hanlees used to be Jenson, a family owned and operated dealership. The son that took over after Mr. Jenson died ended up selling out to the Hanlee group and the place has gone down hill ever since. Every sales, and service department employee that had been with the company their whole careers were let go like they were yesterday's trash. I worked in the parts department there just before Hanlee took over ownership, it was long after they let me go. They go through sales people what seems like every two weeks there would be new faces in there. The Hanlee group are crap to work for.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 2011 swp wrx 5dr
+1 on this

they refused warranty service on my car because "rattles are only warrantied for 12000 miles on wrx/sti model". oh and i had 14k miles when I went to get it checked
scumbags
Old 01-30-2013, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Alliedforces86
Hanlees used to be Jenson, a family owned and operated dealership. The son that took over after Mr. Jenson died ended up selling out to the Hanlee group and the place has gone down hill ever since. Every sales, and service department employee that had been with the company their whole careers were let go like they were yesterday's trash. I worked in the parts department there just before Hanlee took over ownership, it was long after they let me go. They go through sales people what seems like every two weeks there would be new faces in there. The Hanlee group are crap to work for.
Just hit the hammer on head... My step sister just leased a car for them after she just leased a car through them. Last car she went over miles and the only way they were going to lease another was if they forgave the overage miles. They saw of course they will and what not and now months later they are saying we never said we will do that and added a fat bill for old miles to her new contract. Place just smells of bs when you walk in there.