Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grrrrrrr!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 11:43 PM

Car Info: '03 Impreza WRX
Angry Grrrrrrr!

Just got home from a great REM concert and noticed some inconsiderate ******* opened their door into mine! Only 3k miles and my first ding already.

Not a big one but still... I'm pissed off now.

After removing their goddamn paint, it looks like just the clearcoat was scuffed, any way to fix that?
Old 09-01-2003, 11:51 PM

Car Info: 02 Black WRX and 07 White A3 S-Line
oh... i am sorry...
Old 09-02-2003, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
that sucks bonkers! well go to a specailist or try your local auto shop n see if there are any products that can take care of it...www.autopia.com may be able to help
Old 09-03-2003, 08:39 PM

Car Info: '03 Impreza WRX
i bought the car to drive it, not to sit in the driveway and jerk off looking at it.
Yeah I bought it to drive too but like most everyone here, I also take a lot of pride in it - it's the first new car I've ever owned. I'm sorry that you had your car keyed and if I knew who did it, I'd be only too happy to help you give them a two-by-four lesson in respect, and I'm neither built for nor inclined to violence.

I think what pisses me off the most is that I take care of other people's property and I don't think it's too much to ask that they show my property the same respect. Apparently, I'm wrong.

Hell, I even moved my car from the first spot I found cos it was parked next to a big old clunker and there wasn't much door opening room. What I gotta do, park it in a big empty lot out in BFE??? Might as well hang a 'steal me!' sign in the window.

Ah well, I just needed to vent, thanks for listening y'all.
Old 09-04-2003, 05:39 PM

Car Info: 2004 2.5TS manual
Originally posted by JMRQ

i see the key marks and i couldn't care less. i bought the car to drive it, not to sit in the driveway and jerk off looking at it.

try car care products or get over it
You know, I'm actually offended by that. That's kind of an ignorant thing to say in a car forum. Obviously most people here care enough about their cars to dedicate time to reading and participating in a forum about them.

You may not care much about your car, but after putting over $17,000 into my car I do care if someone opens their car door into mine. I don't think it would matter if the car cost $10,000; most people would still have a problem with idiots putting dings and scratches in it just because they're stupid.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:37 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Damn, i feel your pain man. I got a ding coupla weeks after i got my wrx. Pissed me off like no other. But it doesnt end here, got two more not too long ago......all 3 dings on da same side! Some careless @ss people out there. Im so paranoid now about parking in public !_!
Old 09-05-2003, 01:13 AM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
dunt kno bout u fellas BUT if my wrx, was keyed or dinged by anyone... ill make them pay for it or ill *** them up right on the spot. no one violates my property, my money like that. shame on those people.

dont *** with a man's car.
Old 09-05-2003, 01:15 AM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
respect other people or prepare to be disrespected hard!
Old 09-06-2003, 01:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
lol collins is a funny guy ive read some of his posts...what i would do when i get a car is probably park far away from any car and walk a little extra...