Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Besides the obvious...(what do you like the most about your car?)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 10:13 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Besides the obvious...

Besides the obvious awesome things about your car....what is your most favorite?

Mine would have to be the frameless windows. I dont know why, but i just really like them.

what about you guys?
Old 03-08-2006, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza rs
Your favorite is probably my least favorite. They look nice but i get so much noise from them, they really bother me. My favorite thing is the lines on the fenders, it just looks so good the way they flare out just a bit.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 CGM WRX Wagon
I like the ergonomics of the interior. Everything is placed just right, exactly where you expect it to be.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
I love the history behind the car and the fact that it's lost on 99% of the folks around here.

I love the fact that I can haul about 60ft^3 of gear in back and that comparitively I can still smoke even a Dodge Magnum (no matter how much he's carrying.)

I love the fact that if you put a capable driver in my car on a road course, there aren't too many that could hang with the wagon...of course, if I were driving, even Yugos would be passing me like I was standing still.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by gijow
Your favorite is probably my least favorite. They look nice but i get so much noise from them, they really bother me. My favorite thing is the lines on the fenders, it just looks so good the way they flare out just a bit.
I would have to say that I like the lines created by the fenders/fender flares, however, for me, this is ONLY on the 02-03 bugeyes, because I swear their fenders are flared wider than the 04+ subies. Thats my fav part of my car......well.....I really like the look of the rear end too.....Subies have some of the sexiest azzes I have seen on a car IMO.

-Ted
Old 03-08-2006, 04:15 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Bugeye & Kawasaki Z1000
the brakes.....even in the wrx has great stopping power
Old 03-08-2006, 04:47 PM

Car Info: Subaru Impreza WRX STi Blue/Silver
[QUOTE=SUBY_6_STI]Mine would have to be the frameless windows. I dont know why, but i just really like them.QUOTE]

Have you ever seen a locksmith get into a car with frameless windows? I saw it on my roommates car once, and needless to say I'll never have to call one for my car. I wish they had frames so they weren't so easy to break into.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:25 PM

Car Info: o5 esteaeye
wow, these descriptions iare hot and heavy than reading a romance novel...

i would have to say its a tie between knowing your car can smoke a corvette in the quarter and on the track but has half the cylinders, and those amazing fenders, its such a perfect look, not too agressive, not to conservative. just perfect
Old 03-08-2006, 05:52 PM

I like the hos that it attracts. I just call it the "Ho Train."

Just kidding.!

I like the fact that it is the King Ricer. Rice respects me, and that's what I strived to do; get respect from all the fast 16 second Civics in the area.

Ok, I'm just kidding again.

Seriously, I don't know what I like the most about it. I just like it. I guess if I really had to choose something, I would say that I love the look out over the hood scoop.

I like when I'm going full-on and I can kind of see it "lift" with every gear that I row through. It's just feels so "classic Hemi."

The thing I hate the most about it is that I have to make a payment on it every month.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
The sound...pure and simple. Nothing out there sounds like it. Of course freeing the beast is essential to getting the right sound out of the EJ...but damn, it's like milk and cookies....just can't get enough.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
+1 one for the sound. Motors power to weight ratio. My short block comes in at about 79lbs. It is be producing about 400chp. Not bad.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by RedStage
The sound...pure and simple. Nothing out there sounds like it. Of course freeing the beast is essential to getting the right sound out of the EJ...but damn, it's like milk and cookies....just can't get enough.
True, gotta love the sound. Ever since watching an episode of "Getaway In Stockholm" I've had this thing about quick-shifting and just running full-boil up to near redline in almost every gear.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:53 AM

Car Info: currently own a modded 97' maxima. in the process of owning a modded 2k2 wrx
The sound.

Of all the things that annoy the hell out of me with my car, the beautiful rumble of the engine has to be my favorite aspect. Nothing else like it, a truly unique sound.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 AM

I love the appearance of the interior. The seats look great. Too bad they're not as nice to sit in as they look.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:12 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Boxer rumble, awd, quick, nimble, wagon....list goes on

Quick Reply: Besides the obvious...(what do you like the most about your car?)