Stereo & Security Sound systems, alarms, and radar detectors.

Car audio wholesale lists

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 06:16 PM

Car Info: 04 Sti blue
Car audio wholesale lists

Hi,
I just wanted to know if the car audio wholesale list people sell on ebay are legit... has anyone ever tried to use it? thanks,
Old 12-28-2004, 03:28 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
dont, they are just scams dood. the way most companies work is the larger bulk of product you buy, the better the price.
Just watch on eBay or Fry's for good deals.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:19 PM

Car Info: 04 Sti blue
yea, that's what i thought, I just wanted to confirm. thanks for the info
Old 12-29-2004, 07:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Impreza 2.5TS
Talking Buyer Beware

Many of the companies that sell products on EBAY are NOT authorized by the product manufacturers. The product may be the real deal but if you ever have a problem, kiss your warranty and money good bye. Try and go back to the seller and you will never get a response.

Their thinking is to unload as much as possible and as cheap as possible. They will not be making much money on each sale but they make hundreds of sale. It adds up.

Although you will pay more money with a traditional retailer (local shop, Crutchfield, Frys, Circuit City, etc.....) part of that price is customer service. If you have a problem with something, you go back to the dealer (or call, or email) and they will get product taken care of. Replace it or service it under the warranty with no additional money out of your pocket.

I know Crutchfield has some of the higher prices on the market, BUT they are rated one of the highest in customer service and customer loyalty. They actually send return labels in the box with the rest of your stuff. Have a problem - send it back at their cost, not yours.

Use eBay non electronics or something you care if it breaks in a couple of weeks, especially if the price is good. Stay away from the ones that say factory authorized or complete manufacturer’s warranty. Also check with the manufacturer first and confirm that the dealer is authorized.

Just remember “Buyer Beware”