Stereo & Security Sound systems, alarms, and radar detectors.

Car Audio and Electronics Magazine is back! Come join us :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Stage 2.5
Car Audio and Electronics Magazine is back! Come join us :)

Hey Guys,

I got some great news! One of the original mobile electronics magazines is back! Through the hard work and dedication of a few individuals, Car Audio and Electronics magazine (CAE) is back in a brand new, totally redesigned web format:

www.caraudiomag.com

I am very proud to have signed on as a feature editor and hope to contribute a wide variety of articles ranging from life-style editorials, simple how-to guides, show/competition coverage and installation logs.

I am truly excited about this development because I believe the new CAE has taken all the advantages of a social networking forum, and combined it with the best elements of a magazine. What does all mean?

Well, to me it’s simple. Just like a forum and social website, you can chat, post and discuss topics with your peers and friends. You can also create your own homepage, upload pics of your ride and share it with the community. The ability to integrate your Facebook profile and make direct new feed posts is also very cool. But unlike most enthusiast sites, CAE also has on hand a number of industry professionals to help with your mobile electronics needs. Think of it this way, say you have a problem with a component in your car, instead of just having fellow audio buffs chime in; you can have one of the best troubleshooters in the field give you tips and advice. Have a fabrication question? How about having Chris Yato, the man behind many of Alpine’s insane demo vehicles give you a hand? In addition, after you are done surfing the forums, you can occupy yourself with the same type of amazing feature vehicles, detailed product reviews and in depth how-to tutorials as you would on a typical print media periodical. Unlike a typical paper rag however, you, as a member, will be able to directly affect the selection of future content on the site by voicing your opinions, long gone are the days when you are forced to read whatever the editors decided to write. In addition to just mobile electronics, we are also going to include content covering the general automotive field, from new car reviews, grassroots performance projects, to car show coverage.

So if you are into cars, please come and become a member at www.caraudiomag.com, look for the register button at the top of the screen.

Right now, we are working overtime to update and make further improvements to the site, so expect to see a lot more in the near future, but here is a sample of what you can expect right now from the new CAE:

• Feature stories on a wide variety of vehicles
• Informative articles about new car tech, shows, and competitions
• Authoritative reviews of all the latest gear
• Detailed how-to articles and install logs
• A full discussion forum manned by industry experts
• Member photo gallery for you to upload and share pictures
• Personalized profiles with activity feeds and messages
• Car Audio Wiki where members can learn and share knowledge
• Ability to log in via Facebook account and post to your FB news feed

If you have any questions about the site, suggestions on topics and articles to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact me at: bing@caraudiomag.com .

C-ya there!

Bing
Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 PM

Car Info: bugeye WAR wagon
registered... hey bing, never met ya but i've seen a couple of ur installs on 12vInsider, keep up the good work!