AzScooby/Pitre Meet #2, June 21st

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2003, 10:15 PM

Smile AzScooby/Pitre Meet #2, June 21st

When: Saturday June 21 10:00 - 4:00 (come by anytime)
Where: Pitre Subaru in AZ

Pitre Subaru would like to host a meet for any and all of the local AZ Subaru crew. I have been informed that they will have several new models on hand (i.e. MY04 Impreza WRX, MY04 Impreza WRX STi, MY04 Forester XT, and a special guest appearance by a pre-production up-coming turbo model [1 of 5 currently in the country...] ) I don't have the list of all the things planned for the day but here is what I heard: they will be advertising the event in the local media, they will be supplying lunch, test drives of the model line (STi and the pre-production turbo model excluded I assume ), they are trying to arrange for some local vendors to have booths setup, a chance to talk with some of the regional reps for Subaru of America, car show (us) etc.

It would be great if we could have a strong showing of cars out there to let everyone know the local AZ scene isn't dead despite the heat

I know this is short notice but hopefully a lot of us can attend, as last years meet was a good time for all. Pitre has been supportive of us over the last year and it would great if we could have a big turnout to say thanks or at least come by to take advantage of the free lunch

Any questions post here, and I will try to answer them.

Regards,

Aaron
http://www.AzScooby.com
http://www.ScoobyMods.com