SoCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Need to sell stuff in a hurry, car stereo, gt wing, few other items, LA area.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 04:31 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX WR Blue
Need to sell stuff in a hurry, car stereo, gt wing, few other items, LA area.

Hey guys, sorry to put this post in here, but I'm in desperate need of cash fast, and I have to offload as much stuff as I can tonight/tomorrow morning. Short on cash, and badly in need of it. (Debts, thing or two I need to pick up, girlfriend's birthday next weekend, et al.)

Anyway, I've got a bunch of car stuff, as well as a few other things, someone might have an interest in:

Car Stereo:
-Pioneer Premier CD Head Unit. Cost $400 (and that was a hookup price!) in Nov. 04, and was only used for ~4 months. It was the top of the line Premier unit available with a monochrome (blue, in this case) display. Excellent sound, removable faceplate, wide range of EQ settings, flip down, detachable, faceplate. Looking for $200.

-Kicker speakers (sized for 240SX front) with seperate tweeters. Cost $200 at the same time as the head unit, looking for $100.

-Clarion speakers (sized for 240 rear), cost $100 new, I'll take 50.

If anyone wants the package of the two speaker sets and the head, I'll let it all go for $300.

-OEM Mazda Double-DIN 6-CD in-dash CD changer/tape deck/ radio. Great for NA6C/NA8C Miatas, direct plug-in with only a minor wire change needed. (Empty pin needs to be grounded for lighting to work) Green lighting, matches Miata color. $50

Interior:
-Suede Sparco three-spoke, mid-dish, rally-style wheel. (red suede, black metal) Wheel is in good shape, suede is a bit worn from daily driver use for a few months, but not bad. Great for a track/drift wheel, feels great with gloves on. Originally $200. Asking $90.

-Momo steering wheel hub for S14. Fits Sparco, Momo, or other six-bolt wheels. Will not fit S13. Originally ~$100. $40.

Wheel and hub for $120.

-Corolla SR5 (86) F&R seats, in the infamous "Initial D" red and brown. Fabric looks like it just rolled out of the showroom, minor scuffing on hard plastic but nothing major. As close to mint as I've ever seen an original AE86 interior. $125.

Exterior

-TC Sportline/C-Tune CF GT wing. A true adjustible carbon GT wing, lightly used. Includes mount brackets. Was on my S14 for no more than a month. Only blemish is a scrape on the back of one end panel, where it was scraped in a light mishap. Very minor damage. Retailed for $400, asking $150

Consumer Electronics/Misc

-Kodak DX7440 4.0mp digital point-and-shoot camera. An excellent, if slightly old (was a new model 1.5yr ago or so) camera, with very nice light metering and even a full-function manual mode. Functions flawlessly, only light wear from normal use. The only notable flaw on the whole camera is that the lens cover/shutter doesn't always close all the way. Includes battery charger, and 128MB SanDisk SD card. I've shot some great photos with this camera, and only stopped using it because of the move to more professional equpiment. $300 in late '04, asking half that, $150.

-Apple iPod 20gig color. Bought in sep. 05, stolen a month or so later, recovered a few months ago, and unused since. iTunes hates my current PC, so it does me no good. Being an iPod, it's got a decent amount of scratching on the surface, but it works with no problems. No headphones included, but does include charger and USB cable. Considering the fact that not all accessories are included, and that it's visually worn, $125.

I need to get this stuff out of here as urgently as possible, so if anyone's interested, reply or PM. I'm located near Universal Studios, I'm available for pickup just about any time, or I can meet you somewhere within a reasonable distance. (Anywhere between Glendora/Azusa, or the west San Fernando Valley) Pickup would be a lot easier for me, though, and the SR5 interior absolutely has to be picked up if wanted, it won't even fit in my car!

Last edited by MaximWRX; 03-18-2006 at 04:55 PM.