SoCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS SD,CA Dell Mini computer with extras car/plane charger, case, cooling fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 2.5RS
Arrow FS SD,CA Dell Mini computer with extras car/plane charger, case, cooling fan

Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

Like new netbook not laptop I no longer need at work, so for sale. Mature adult owner, never dropped or damaged.

See below for the details. I will also throw in
1. a Case Logic neoprene carrying case ($11 value),
2. a Belkin cigarette lighter car/airplane car charger plug ($40 value) made for this Dell,
3. a portable USB cooling fan ($10 value).

Asking $200.00 for everything including the netbook computer, the upgraded 6cell battery, the wall charger, carrying case, Belkin car/plane charger cable, cooling fan, and original manuals. Cash only in San Diego thanks.

In spirit of giving for the holiday season, I donated every dollar from this sale to the following charities:

A. American Heart Association (in honor of the father of my coworker who suffered a heart attack last weekend and 10% of his heart is functioning at the moment) $50
B. American Cancer Association $50
C. American Red Cross $100

Last edited by rodsncones; 12-21-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: solded
Old 12-21-2010, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 2.5RS

In spirit of giving for the holiday season, I donated every dollar from this sale to the following charities:

A. American Heart Association (in honor of the father of my coworker who suffered a heart attack last weekend and 10% of his heart is functioning at the moment) $50
B. American Cancer Association $50
C. American Red Cross $100