SoCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS LOCAL replica GIAS bride seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 12:10 AM

Car Info: GT37R 07
FS LOCAL replica GIAS bride seats

Hey guys I bought 2 sets of the replica bride GIAS seat in black with red stitchin and the bride logo down the middle, they havent arrived yet but should be here next week or if someone wants them i can get them to directly ship it to you since they wont be shipped out till next wednesday.

anyway i bought 2 pairs, one for my wrx and one for my little civic since it has crappy torn up seats and for the price it was a steal.

and to anwser most questions YES they are from the big group buy from NASIOC but i cant say who or what i think due to legal reasons. ive seen the seats in person since the place is near some family 6 hours away and they look damn good and easily worth double what they were worth.

im selling the bride gias seat REPLICAS, thats 2 seats for the same price i bought them for thats 520+150 for shipping so 670 total.

i have pics of how the seats look but they arent in my possession just yet, again im selling these seats early just incase someone wanted them now and shipped to them from the factory rather than me.

also note that these seats take 3 months to get, so the people in the group 2 buy list have another 3 months to wait to get these seats, so heres your chance to get them asap!

670 plus paypal fee's pm me again for any questions, or please read below

if your local to the LA area you can buy the seats for straight 520 and pick them up from the store not from me. let me know, again this is to save you from the 3 month waiting list

OR i can ship these to your house for 670, or ship them to a buisness address for 645, or pick them up from me for 670

Name:  DSC00507.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  2.09 MB

also to note, i custom ordered mine in the group buy to not include the LOW MAX sign because in my personal opinion it did not fit in at all, and also the pic above is just their display, mine look alot cleaner and straighter

Last edited by mystilexzero; 01-21-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:47 PM

Car Info: GT37R 07
bump