SoCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Fs: Hks SSQV Bov

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX OBP
Fs: Hks SSQV Bov

Title says it all. It's in excellent condition as you can tell from the pics. Comes with everything you need to put it on. I'm looking for $150 picked up. PM me if you want to negotiate. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!

Why are you selling it?

I put the stock BPV back on. I don't need it anymore.

Is there anything wrong with it?

There's nothing wrong with it. It's been used for maybe a little over a month, but I carpool alot and didnt drive all that much ( less than 700 miles total ).

Is this the official HKS SSQV?

Yes, this is the legit HKS SSQV. It's not a knockoff. Upon pickup, you get everything that you get if you were to buy it new (decals, hoses, bov, filter, and plug).

Will you ship?

I prefer not to ship especially if you're local to Southern California. Shipping/Handling is at least an extra $10-15 which includes cost of packaging. Driving to pick it up would be cheaper. The box itself is pretty big. Off the top of my head, it's a little over a foot tall, 6" wide, and 6" deep. The BOV is also fairly heavy too, so it adds up.