Yo Life Plaza people be on the look out

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Yo Life Plaza people be on the look out

I know a lot of us go here all the time aside from the Thursday night meets.

But check this shiet out

if any of you see this foo anywhere ESPECIALLY DIAMOND PLAZA DO NOT GIVE HIM THE TIME OF THE DAY!!!! He's gonna try to get friendly with your *** n TAKE YOUR MONEY NO JOKE!!!! AND LADIES!!!! GET THE **** OUT OF THERE IF U SEE THIS ***** HE WILL TRY TO LOCK U IN THE BATHROOM N RAPE YOU AGAIN NO ****ING JOKE!!!!
On monday 10/03/2006 around 4pm when I came into work this ******* was playing the big screen street fighter n he came straight towards the counter asking if he can chill behind the counter. I dont know who the **** this piece of **** is so i nicely say "NO my boss doesn't allow anyone behind the counter other than me or ppl that im close to n i trust" n he INSISTS that he have already spoken to the boss about sitting back there. OK ... I didn't see this dirtbag talk to my boss at all let alone he doesn't even know who my boss's name is. SO he started talking to my boss in CHinese asking for his name or whatever .... at this time I already msg my close friend to come down kuz I have the feeling that this foo is gonna be a bastard. When I was msging my friend this bastard saw my phone and asked me if he could use it. Again I said "NO" because I don't know him and I DONT TRUST HIM!!!! HOWEVER he was still being a pushy *** mofocker wanting to use my phone after i tell him NO so many times. What kind of ****ing idiot dont get the message NO **** OFF??? ****ING DUMB ***!!!! then his **** got all hostile kuz i didn't let him use my phone ... I told him to use my boss's phone ... so he tried to scum my boss to use the phone by pretending he cannot hear him to get him to open the office door ... THiS BASTARD barged into my boss's office withoug being invited used my boss's phone thinking my boss dont understand what the **** he's talking about on the phone AND jack my boss's $20. At this moment my friend has already arrived at the arcade, I asked my friend to watch the counter for me while i'm cleaning because I believe this bastard might go behind the counter and jack my money or some ****.
So I went into the bathroom getting the mop ready to mop the floor I was standing by the sink in the bahtroom with the door widely open ... usually if ppl wanna take a **** or **** n they c me in there they'd wait the **** up until my *** is out of the bathroom w/my mop ... but this ****ing *** right after he got out of my boss's office he went straight into the bathroom n said "OH **** I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE" but he didn't step out n wait for me to get out instead he closed the door neways n when i tried to rush out he was about to grab me ... I slap his hands away n say UH UH I DoNT ****ING THINK SO n he was saying "OH WAIT bEFORE U LEAVE..." n right at that moment my friend open the door with a face ready to kill ... that ******* got all ****in scared he turned pale n sweated like a pig n rushed out of the arcade ****ING ***** *** *** PIECE OF DONKEY ****!!!!!
SO that was MONDAY.... this wasn't the only time he has bothered me ... the week before on mon he had bugged me to lend him money too n i've said no ... then on fri he tried to trick me into giving him free tokens ... ****ing stupid *** he thinks I wasn't watching when his fat *** getting schooled by a lil' kid on street fighter.
SO TODAY wednesday I come with my other friend to diamond plaza to see if this foo would b there again ... I was right again he was in front of life plaza scamming some of the life plaza workers for their money all the girls in there was already bothered by his stupid ***goty nerd presence. I wasn't gonna start **** n this foo came up to me tried to TOUCH me again so I said dont ****ing touch me loudly inside life plaza n snap that ugly *** picture of his ugly dorky face that i had posted up there on the blog. I msged my friend once again that this bastard is buggin ... my friend came n put this mofocker in a head lock he was all crying n **** that his nose is spewing puss n tried to apologize to me ... however, after the got out of that headlock he threatened that he's gonna get his 250 oh wait 275 ppl that he knows to beat me up n my friend up ... but obviously 275 ppl that he dont have since when he tried to make a call NONE of them would answer his call or would hang up on his ghetto *** right away. ****ING COWARD ONLY ***** PIEcE OF ***GOT *** would threatened a 5'1" girl that is 100lbs lighter than your *** ... I HOPE YOUR *** GET ARRESTED ONE DAY FOR TRYING STUPID **** WITH GIRLS ALL I GOTTA SAY IS U MAY HAVE GOTTEN AWAY MESSING WITH ALL THOSE POOR DEFENSELESS WOMEN ALL OVER THE PLAZA BUT ONCE U STEPPED INTO THE ARCADE N MESSED WITH ME YOU HAVE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!!! NEXT TIME U DECIDE TO USE UR DICK INSTEAD OF UR BRAIN TO PULL A STUPID *** STUNT TO A GIRL THINK TWICE KUZ U NEVER KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS ASSOCIATED TO!!! NOW WATCH YOUR BACK ******* KUZ U NEVER KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE LAST DAY YOU WILL BE BREATHING!!!
here also a post of a CAR that he drives ... STUPID **** U CAN NEVEr GET AWAY NOW!!!!

This girl Michelle is actually one of my friends. A couple of you I've introduced to her already since she works at the AI. If you see the ****er, please call me, try to get his license plate number so I can handle this fool.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: GC8 v5 Impreza
make this into a sticky.... even though i'm from the bey area.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
wow, we have something else we can do this week beside BG and drummania.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
wow.. that's crazy yo.

Hope you guys find the ****er.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
wow.. that's crazy yo.

Hope you guys find the ****er.

when we find you can come down and give him the soggy biscuit special
Old 10-06-2005, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
I can really use a gun now.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
i need to practice my apprehension skills anyways
Old 10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by slowguy626
i need to practice my apprehension skills anyways
Go MP! you gonna show up today?
Old 10-06-2005, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

yea i showed up last week haha
Old 10-06-2005, 11:45 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
dont worry no one wants to go in teh bath room after im in it

<--- seri
Old 10-07-2005, 07:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by sigma pi

<--- seri
^^^ oh damn!
Old 10-07-2005, 07:55 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Pull sum gangsta shiet yo!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
Pull sum gangsta shiet yo!!!
so... we jump him?
Old 10-07-2005, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by slowguy626
so... we jump him?
Not necessarily. I recommend throwing a zip tie around his neck and as he's laying on the ground grabbing his necking attempting to beg for mercy you tell him that you will not use the wire cutters in your hand to cut it off (so he can breath again) until he is clearly that he is not to be seen again in the area. Shiet like that scares people so bad they never go to the cops because they know you'll probably kill them for opening their mouths. Works every time.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi

<--- seri

Roses really smell like p00 p00

Quick Reply: Yo Life Plaza people be on the look out