View Poll Results: Why hasn't John paid me?
He needs the money to buy another set of work rims
35.71%
He needs the money to buy a power washer to clean his wheels
28.57%
He needs the money for gas, cause it costs too much
35.71%
If he doesn't talk to me, I'll forget about it
50.00%
He think's he can fock me over
64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Why hasn't John paid me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
Originally Posted by slowguy626
i dont think we do, since we dont get to use em.

sheriff/local police departments do i believe.
do they have those tazer gun that shot two wires like in the movie?
Old 04-24-2006, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
i dont think we do, since we dont get to use em.

sheriff/local police departments do i believe.

awww.. so you only get to

Name:  c00089_01.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  8.3 KB

the shat out of ppl? What about rubber bullets?
Old 04-24-2006, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 sti
Originally Posted by kenji815
do they have those tazer gun that shot two wires like in the movie?
some departments do if they get to play with them. they're friggin crazy.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by UberMaus
awww.. so you only get to

the shat out of ppl?
screw that, i'll shoot em!

hahaha jk jk

normally there's levels of forces that police department uses. normally it's like verbal > un-armed self defense > baton > etc etc
Old 04-24-2006, 04:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
screw that, i'll shoot em!

hahaha jk jk

normally there's levels of forces that police department uses. normally it's like verbal > un-armed self defense > baton > etc etc
man, one of my dreams in life is to fire juan of these

Name:  Barret50cal_M82A1.gif
Views: 7
Size:  32.5 KB
Name:  barrett2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  12.3 KB
Old 04-24-2006, 06:02 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe
Originally Posted by sigma pi
i dunno i dont think your wrx can keep up with his RS 2.5 you n00b *** eddie

you have now jumped back down to n00b ***
woo welcome eddie!
Old 04-24-2006, 06:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
back on topic.........

I'm willing to settle this in a peaceful manner, but it's all on John's hands. I've tried calling him 2 times. Left him voice mails where I wasn't talking **** to him. He doesn't respond, but he calls my cowork who he happens to know also and. Starts talking abunch of **** about me. That's some real messed up crap right there. Cause I haven't been saying crap to john at all on this forum, I gave him his space to cool down, but he keeps acting like this. I may have crossed a line, but HE crossed it 1st. In his mind it might be ok to get personal with people, but he goes to far at times. But like I said it's all on John's hands.

Last edited by c279a; 04-24-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Giant Bowery '84
Originally Posted by shim022
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
shim022, sigma pi

hellooo!

wrx wagon > *
nice.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:43 PM

Car Info: 2005 Evo MR
Unhappy

Originally Posted by kenji815
that's why I said 2.5RS > WRX
can't you read...
So... I guess I'm moving right down the line, since I'm already at Evo... what's next? Let me know so I can keep going downhill... ya ***
Old 04-24-2006, 10:52 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
enzo?
Old 04-25-2006, 07:31 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sigma pi
enzo?
veyron?
Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by c279a
back on topic.........

I'm willing to settle this in a peaceful manner, but it's all on John's hands. I've tried calling him 2 times. Left him voice mails where I wasn't talking **** to him. He doesn't respond, but he calls my cowork who he happens to know also and. Starts talking abunch of **** about me. That's some real messed up crap right there. Cause I haven't been saying crap to john at all on this forum, I gave him his space to cool down, but he keeps acting like this. I may have crossed a line, but HE crossed it 1st. In his mind it might be ok to get personal with people, but he goes to far at times. But like I said it's all on John's hands.
you still dont get it do you? like we've all said before, talk smack about the person not their loved ones or family. yes i talked shiet about you, is that anything new? we do this practically everyday and thats what makes us in scic iclub cool. we can talk shiet and get over it. why? because we never bag on family or loved ones

you say i made personal attacks on you, which is true i only bag on YOU not your sister, not your mom, nor any other family members for that matter. You however decided to bring my girlfriend and every juan and their momma in SCIC into this. No one wanted or wants to be involved but yet you make up this ridiculous thread trying to bad mouth me. you say this is all in my hands in you miswired mind but really this is all up to you. like i said in the email, start off with an apology then move from there. instead you bring franco into this like hes supposed to dr phil us out of this situation. you try to take jerrys paintgun as collateral, when he clearly has nothing to do with this. you make start this thread and tell erik about it and yet you say its all in my hands.

as for my phone conversation with erik, he asked me whats the beef and i explained to him. heres a break down and you can ask erik if theres anything i missed.
-we got the lights together (and you say pay whenever you got a chance)
-you talked shiet about flora
-you got deflowered by a hooker
-you started all this beef and tried to bring everyone into when clearly its between me and you
-i said f0ck you and threw your resume in the trash and told all the teams not to hire you.

so as to the phone conversation, how is that talking shiet about you? Everything said was true and if it isnt then i must be living in ***** wonkas chocolate factory for the last year.

Originally Posted by c279a
When John brings up coco, I always see it as a personal attack towards me. Cause he posts it as I’m a loser and have to pay someone to sleep with me..
you even said yourself this is a personal attack on you, not your family or loved ones. You just made my point and still dont understand. If the roles were reversed and i made a snide remark about your girlfriend i would immediately man up and apologize. I wouldnt bring others into this attempting to win some sympathy prize. thats plain tacky and straight up 6th grade 'he stole my handball drama'. stop bringing scic into this

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
+1 we never got personal just made comments about how ghey you were. I think if it weren't for us and our pissing contests, I think the rest of Sore Cal would never know about teh Castro

Just keep it vulgar not personal. There is a difference.

you want this to end in a peacfull manner? first you can start off with an apology to flora and to scic for bringing them into this when they never asked to be invovled. second, you say you gave me time to cool off, well you just pissed me off all over again. i dont consider calling my office or my cell multiple times in a day 'cooling off' maybe in your mind thats how you operate, but i dont. thirdly, your dvds and the lights are chilling safely in the garage awaiting pickup. you want it? follow the 1st and 2nd comments i just made and it will be done.

sidenote: i truly apologize to all of SCIC for this ridiculous drama and inconvience.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Pooparu
hyundai
Old 04-25-2006, 08:45 AM
VIP Member

here we go

I'm sorry for crossing a line, but you crossed it too. Like you said we talk trash about each other and it's cool, but some times people go a little too far. You go too far with me alot and I use to just there and be like whatever. I don't do that anymore, somebody wants to get personal, I'm going to ge personal with them. Bad mouthing me in the job industry cause of this? Some class act you are. I'm ready to settle this and move forward.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

as for franco, he's the only one not taking sides, unlike some people. That's why I can ask him if he knows anything.

Quick Reply: Why hasn't John paid me?