Thurs Meet at Life Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sigma pi
umm being seen by who?

if you want people to see you i suggest going to a honda meet so you can wow them, but i dont know who you want to see i dont understand.

i mean if you want to go feel like a big man on campus you can go rev on civics
yes thats exactly what i bought an sti! I'm the envy of all! whatever man...think want .... be seen as in people see subarus chillin together as opposed to be in the underground garage sucking up toxic fumes... i mine as well stay in traffic for another hour...
Old 08-27-2004, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2006 EVO IX MR
come on boys lets not fight. last nights meet wasnt all that but will moving it down to the underground parking make the turnout any better?? oh and i know where it is man ... u showed it to me that one night remember LOL JK ... anyways i was just wondering what the big deal was to park there??

~n00b
Old 08-27-2004, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SUBEGiRL
come on boys lets not fight. last nights meet wasnt all that but will moving it down to the underground parking make the turnout any better?? oh and i know where it is man ... u showed it to me that one night remember LOL JK ... anyways i was just wondering what the big deal was to park there??

~n00b

EXACTLY
Old 08-27-2004, 02:48 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
http://www.garage24.net/505-1.htm

OG STI haha

just likethe 202 but 505

no it wont make the turn out any better but if you are complaining about noise..............
Old 08-27-2004, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Thumbs down

http://www.garage24.net/505-1.htm

OG STI haha

just likethe 202 but 505

no it wont make the turn out any better but if you are complaining about noise..............
*saracasm* its a new invention you might to read up about it. read your posts youre the one talking smack... and read again about the noise...wasnt me...so once again jumping to conclusions...this is boring.. believe what you want...
Old 08-27-2004, 03:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 4evo2nv
The meet was cool cause I showed up :P. I forgot I go back to school next week so I dont know if I will be able to make any more "thursday" meets . I will try.
And this time I will wash my car!!!

Mark.
cool man see you around in chino hills
Old 08-27-2004, 04:40 PM

Name:  afterbeating2.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  16.3 KB

can't we all just get along

LOL
Old 08-27-2004, 07:16 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
uh..no then it wouldnt be a "diamond bar" meet now would it? I think karens just trying to get us to assimilate to her group...the one that ****coughs**** ditched us.

and as for "killing it" last nights weak azz meet doesnt prove that life plaza is any better. underground parking? then whats the point of being out and be seen? ah i got work to do...peace!
there you go saying the meet was weak azz you were the one that started but ill end it im over it

you will only have diamond bar people at that meet i would say as much as the second meet

life plaza has worked in the past. just look at the how was life plaza thread and if you can find pictures that will give you an idea.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:19 PM
9 to 5 mod

yes thats exactly what i bought an sti! I'm the envy of all! whatever man...think want .... be seen as in people see subarus chillin together as opposed to be in the underground garage sucking up toxic fumes... i mine as well stay in traffic for another hour...
ok, you missed the joke on that one it was directed towards life plaza aka franco. did you hear it when the girl said she saw franco pass her and rev on her when she was in a civic? it was just before he and i left and after kitty left. i guess not or else you would have laughed too. i dunno i guess im bitter old shcool
Old 08-27-2004, 07:22 PM
9 to 5 mod

umm being seen by who?

if you want people to see you i suggest going to a honda meet so you can wow them, but i dont know who you want to see i dont understand.

i mean if you want to go feel like a big man on campus you can go rev on civics

the first part is for you

the second and third part is for franco

i put the breaks in so i could adress them with out having to quote every one and post up three posts

like i just did
Old 08-27-2004, 07:28 PM
9 to 5 mod

*saracasm* its a new invention you might to read up about it. read your posts youre the one talking smack... and read again about the noise...wasnt me...so once again jumping to conclusions...this is boring.. believe what you want...
ok and you (blitzsti) are jumping to conclusions. karen asked where it was and i told her. then you assumed i was talking to you (blitzsti) when i was talking to another you (kenji). i agree it is loud over there but underground gets hot and there arent that many fumes because no one parks there which is why we go down there

i hope this ends the confusion of this whole deal. I posted you trying to direct it towards kenji but it was after blitzsti posted so he thought it was to him, and it just kept on snow balling from there so my bad hope every thing is clear now. and yes it is too loud is a legitimate complaint just ask kitty when she and i talk its hard to understand each other

Last edited by sigma pi; 08-27-2004 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Comeback?
Bah!!...With all this drama, makes me wanna sell my Subaru and get another Honda!! A meet is a meet. I consider the ones we've had at Life so far more like "hang-outs". IMHO, I would choose quality of people over quantity, and its seems like that is what we have so far. So I'm a happy camper!! :thumbsup:
Old 08-27-2004, 11:40 PM
9 to 5 mod

ok ill sell too and im gonnna get a srt4 only because im member number 978 on that board

haha
Old 08-28-2004, 09:29 AM

damn looks like i missed out on a bunch of posting last night

Quick Reply: Thurs Meet at Life Plaza